Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16x7 & 16x8 951 Fuchs -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I've got a nice set of 951 fuchs. These have the 23.3 offset & work great on a 914. Was saving these for my v8 car but it's going nowhere soon. Could use the cash for another project. So figured to throw these up & see the interest. Just repolished the lips. The painted centers could use a refresh. Overall these are really nice wheels. There are a couple small scratches but no curb rash.

$1500 plus shipping
JRust
Last couple numbers. Although the one ending with 117 is the 16x7. The one above it ending in 115 ends is the 16x8
dw914six
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 3 2014, 06:03 PM) *

Last couple numbers. Although the one ending with 117 is the 16x7. The one above it ending in 115 ends is the 16x8

The new 914 I just bought and will get delivered tomorrow has very nice Pedrinis, but I love the looks of the Fuchs. Will the 8" work on a narrow body 914?

Of course I would need to convert to 5 lug. Any one document the typical costs to do a 5 lug conversion? confused24.gif
JRust
QUOTE(dw914six @ Nov 3 2014, 06:22 PM) *

The new 914 I just bought and will get delivered tomorrow has very nice Pedrinis, but I love the looks of the Fuchs. Will the 8" work on a narrow body 914?

Of course I would need to convert to 5 lug. Any one document the typical costs to do a 5 lug conversion? confused24.gif

Stock narrow body car no 16x8's won't work. With rolling the lips & a little pulling in the rears. Yes they can. If you don't want to mess with your rear quarters. I'd stick with 16x7's. They are workable on a stock car but still require rolled lips most of the time.

I absolutely agree on loving Fuchs. The 16" are my favorite. Especially polished lips with painted centers wub.gif
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(dw914six @ Nov 3 2014, 06:22 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 3 2014, 06:03 PM) *

Depends which route you want to take. My car came with drilled rotors when I bought it, but I didn't trust the front being drilled so two months ago i went with 911 front struts.
73 911 front struts + rebuilt m-calipers - $150
ball joints (switched from pinch bolt to taper pin) - $150
911 front hubs - $150
brake discs - $100 ish
Hawk performance plus pads - $80
wheel bearings - $25 ish
In the end I probably spent around $650+ for just the front conversion. Keeping in mind that I didn't switch the A-arms and torsion bars to 911.
madmax914
Great Price JRust, I just wish it wasn't so close to Christmas. Wife and I promised not to buy each other anything for Christmas, I wonder if we can renegotiate.

pilothyer
QUOTE(madmax914 @ Nov 4 2014, 03:42 PM) *

Great Price JRust, I just wish it wasn't so close to Christmas. Wife and I promised not to buy each other anything for Christmas, I wonder if we can renegotiate.

I have an idea idea.gif limit the spending to half.....you buy her 2 wheels and she buys you 2..............I agree they are nice biggrin.gif
Todd Enlund
Dammit Jamie. I need those.
madmax914

I have an idea idea.gif limit the spending to half.....you buy her 2 wheels and she buys you 2..............I agree they are nice biggrin.gif
[/quote]

Great idea, maybe put them on a gold chain or bedazzle them with diamonds. Distract her from what they really are!
JRust
Wow I'm surprised! I figured these would go the first day confused24.gif Guess the timing sucks. Oh well if I end up keeping them that's okay too. I'll use them eventually happy11.gif
madmax914
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 7 2014, 02:08 PM) *

Wow I'm surprised! I figured these would go the first day confused24.gif Guess the timing sucks. Oh well if I end up keeping them that's okay too. I'll use them eventually happy11.gif

There is nothing wrong with the condition of the wheels or the price, I have a pair of 16x7's and I considered buying the set just because of the price(I learned that one from my wife, "its like two wheels were free"). Have you considered splitting them up, I may be a buyer on the 8's?
JRust
I'd prefer to sell as a set but??? Of course most the value is in the 8's. I'll think on it some. If you have something in mind splitting them. Shoot me a PM
'73-914kid
Do you have them posted for sale on Pelican? These are the perfect wheel for an SC/80's backdated car Give it a shot, it's certainly a better market than us broke ass 914 guys...haha
madmax914
PM sent.
JRust
icon_bump.gif
JRust
Temporary price reduction to help me buy a motor this weekend. $1300 plus shipping
Larmo63
That's a smoking price on these, Jamie. Have you tried to list them on Early 911 Registry? Wheels sell fast over there.
Gloy62
Do you know what it would cost to ship them to San Diego?
Tigre81
PM sent...
Spoke
icon_bump.gif

I would love to put these on my 930...but I need 9x16 on the rear.
MoveQik
That is a GREAT price and they look really nice on a 914, IMHO. shades.gif
JRust
Wheels are SOLD Thanks for all the interest. Funny they were on here a month & only had real interest the last 3 days. Guess the price drop of $200 was the kicker. LOL! I thought they were a steal at $1500 too evilgrin.gif
rhodyguy
The $200 covers shipping, balance, tire mount and a bit towards new tires. 3 wins.
sixnotfour
these are rare wheels ....I will keep my last set for a while at that price...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.