Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need new brake pads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nsr-jamie
Hi, the time has come and I am in need of some new brake pads for my car all around...on the front I have a 911T front end complete with the calipers and the rear I am using the stock early 72 calipers with 914-6 rotors and hubs.

What I am hoping to know is what are the best brake pads to use? I have a set of NOS PBR pads sitting here for the rear but have heard some bad things about them. My rotors are stock 911 on the front and 914-6 on the back...my car has a good 150HP from its custom 2.2L engine...I use the car mostly as a weekend fun car as well as rare track days (once a year) and often drive it to work and back in all kinds of weather.

What do you guys recommend? Also who can I purchase from easily and have them ship to me here in Japan. Any advice would be great and also what to watch out for is appreciated.....thank you

Here is a pic of my 914 from a few weeks ago at a local show I entered it into...very rare here in Japan

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Porterfield from pmbperformance.
nsr-jamie
Thanks, never heard of this brand but PMB is a great place to deal with, I'll get in touch with them....cheers
wndsrfr
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 10 2014, 09:13 AM) *

Porterfield from pmbperformance.

+1 What he said...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.