Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST - Call for 914 Photos and 914-related events in 2015
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
stevegm
Thank you to everyone who submitted all of the great pictures. I have truly enjoyed going through them and looking at your works of art. We have been working this weekend to make them available for everyone to vote on starting tomorrow.

In the mean time, if you have not emailed me the highest resolution pictures you have please send them tonight. You can email them to - stevegm@mac.com

PS - Preorders for the calendar end today. If you haven't ordered one, or want to increase your order so you get more than one, you can do that here - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245199

We aren't expecting to have very many extra calendars. So order one, or two, or how ever many you want via preorder please.
914Next
a few pics of my survivor '73 914 2.0.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
stevegm
See beginning of thread for an update on photo polling.
Andyrew
Damn forgot my entry for October..
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 24 2014, 04:04 PM) *

Damn... that is a hot photo. Very cool setting, presentation & lighting.
thumb3d.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 24 2014, 03:04 PM) *

Ok. You have my attention. Amazing picture. Email me the highest resolution version you have - stevegm@mac.com

We haven't put them up for a poll yet. So, we'll include it.

Thanks,
Steve
JStroud
For events don't forget

Route 66
March 27 - 29, 2015
Palm Springs CA

See clubnarp.com for more details
stevegm
QUOTE(JStroud @ Nov 24 2014, 03:28 PM) *

For events don't forget

Route 66
March 27 - 29, 2015
Palm Springs CA

See clubnarp.com for more details

Got it. If you could send a short description of the event that would be great.

If anyone has any more events. Please post them so we can get the in the calendar.
stevegm
Does anybody know what year this car is? It is the only one that I lack a year for. It is owned by Phil Stekhoven in the UK.
jcd914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 24 2014, 10:17 PM) *

Does anybody know what year this car is? It is the only one that I lack a year for. It is owned by Phil Stekhoven in the UK.

Phil has a 72 914-4 listed in the "Members VIN Numbers" but there are no details in the VIN listing that could ID the car.

Jim
stevegm
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Nov 25 2014, 01:54 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 24 2014, 10:17 PM) *

Phil has a 72 914-4 listed in the "Members VIN Numbers" but there are no details in the VIN listing that could ID the car.

Jim

Thanks. Based on the square corner rear bumper it is an early car. So,I went with that.
stevegm
CALLING ALL 2015 EVENTS:

Please PM me any info you have about 914-relevant events in 2015, so we can include in them in the calendar - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245292

We will place the print order Monday, so we only have a few more days to collect info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.