Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Conversion freeway flyer rebuilt side shift trans (N0 first gear)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hotrodb302
What I have for sale is a brand new rebuilt side shift trans with a freeway flyer .59 5th gear ratio! Trans is all new inside. First gear is eliminated due to the fact it was built for a V8 conversion 914 I just sold. This trans has a custom made billet STEEL gear carrier housing! Case is TEFLON coated in silver. Cost $3k to build, will sell for $2700

Steve (909) 772-4286
McMark
It's not for me, but some pertinent questions:

Do you know what gears are besides 5th?
Any reason you know of that first gear could not be added back in?
hotrodb302
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 25 2014, 06:16 PM) *

It's not for me, but some pertinent questions:

Do you know what gears are besides 5th?
Any reason you know of that first gear could not be added back in?

2nd 3rd & 4th are stock ratios. I don't see any reason 1st could not be reinstalled.
hotrodb302
TTT
ringerdc
Steve,

Just a heads up....Renegade (well known conversion shop) charges $2,450* REBUILT 914 TRANSAXLE WITH TALL GEARS

So at your asking price you may get little interest
hotrodb302
QUOTE(ringerdc @ Mar 4 2015, 07:25 AM) *

Steve,

Just a heads up....Renegade (well known conversion shop) charges $2,450* REBUILT 914 TRANSAXLE WITH TALL GEARS

So at your asking price you may get little interest

ringerdc,
that may be true for a stock rebuild. This is not a stock rebuild! Theirs does not include a billett mid plate or the TEFLON coating ($450 alone)
BTW I called renagade first to see if they had interest and they said my pricing was cheap for what this trans is
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.