Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talimena Tax Evasion Tour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
RazorbackFan78
I won't be able to make it which is a shame because I just got the car back from Curt (TheCabinetMaker) and it's running like a champ now!

I'd already committed to family that we'd go to the Wanemacher Gun Show AND a cheerleading tournament that my nieces are attending. Both happen on the 11th in Tulsa.

It's too bad we didn't keep the original date of the 18th. I get that its the same date as Hershey but in all reality were there really that many members in our region who would've had to pick Hershey over Talimena? Just me playing a little Monday morning quarterback bootyshake.gif

TheCabinetmaker
I agree Matt. I really doubt that we would have lost one person to Hershey.

Sorry you can't make it. Love the wanemacher show. Still the biggest.

Drove my car to Okc today. Cruised at 80 all the way. Car performed flawlessly. Glad your having some fun in yours.
ClayPerrine
It wasn't just Hershey. It was a club race, and some other events that were happening on the 18th.

We are leaving around noon, and we will be headed up 121 to 75. If anyone is coming from a different direction we can meet in McKinney.

bandjoey
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Apr 8 2015, 02:34 PM) *

I'd love to drive up together but I can't get away at noon, dam.
Bill if you can't get away at noon either letme know when you're goin maybe we can caravan
cjl

What time do you get off? I'm probably going to try and head out at 2 ish.
theleschyouknow
I can probably swing 2ish. let me confirm tomorrow and I'll pm and post here as soon as I know
theleschyouknow
bill
looks like I can get away at 2:30 (chinese dentist time) meaning I can leave downtown FW then, let me know if that works for you
will pm you also
cjl
bandjoey
Yes. 3pm is ok. Sent a pm. Bill
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 9 2015, 01:41 PM) *

Yes. 3pm is ok. Sent a pm. Bill

How about we meet at 3:00 at the McDonalds at 121 and Glade?

Betty and I realize that we don't want to be in Talihina OK that early... biggrin.gif

We already know the route up, so we can run together. 3 1/2 hours for the trip.

theleschyouknow
that sounds good to me. if that works for you, bill disregard my 7-11 at brown trail suggestion in the 5:05ish pm I sent
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Apr 9 2015, 05:13 PM) *

that sounds good to me. if that works for you, bill disregard my 7-11 at brown trail suggestion in the 5:05ish pm I sent

I would have suggested the 7-11, but that is backtracking for us. biggrin.gif

Both cars are ready to go.... I can't wait to get on the road! driving.gif driving-girl.gif

theleschyouknow
no worries! a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds
cjl
bandjoey
121 at glade. 3pm. C U then
TheCabinetmaker
This one is in the books. Only 6 cars, but we made up for quantity with enthusiastic quality. I can't believe it's been seven years since the last one. There will not be another 7 year lapse. This may be the most enjoyable 914 outing I've ever been to. Awesome drive, great food, great friends both old and new. Bandjoey, theleschyouknow, and eyesright and wive, it was great meeting you guys. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard as Saturday night in the parking lot cooking burgers and short ribs. We expanded the drive from previous years with some great new roads and lots of bonus miles. I'm already looking forward to next year. In fact I won't wait till then. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.