Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
KevinGieg
Hi Members,
I,m a newbie here looking for a 914-6 conversion for myself. Let me know what you have.

Thanks, Kevin
matthepcat
What your budget range? There is a pretty wide price swing depending on engine and how nice the chassis & interior is.

PM sent.
KevinGieg
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jan 9 2015, 02:09 PM) *

What your budget range? There is a pretty wide price swing depending on engine and how nice the chassis & interior is.

Up to 25k maybe for a great turn key car, and les if it was a great car needing finishing or sorting out. I don't have alot of experiance with Porsche's but I have a good amount of drag car fab experiance.
tadink
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Jan 9 2015, 03:55 PM) *

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jan 9 2015, 02:09 PM) *

Up to 25k maybe for a great turn key car, and les if it was a great car needing finishing or sorting out. I don't have alot of experiance with Porsche's but I have a good amount of drag car fab experiance.

HI Kevin -

I have my 914 for sale here - look for the '71 Chassis w/ '76 2.0L engine - the engine is very desired and I have a buyer for it, so this now becomes a great platform for a -6cyl conversion. If you are interested - I can guide you along the path and get to going the right direction.....The important part is to start with the right tub, and build appropriately as your budget allows.

Since you are in NorCal as well - we should talk about your goals. Maybe my car and a budget can get you exactly what you are looking for?

Ping me at tadink@yahoo.com if you want to pursue -

cheers

tom
roblav1
I'll consider selling my uncompleted 993 engine 1973 conversion. Rotisserie restoration on chassis. 5 lug suspension / wheels / etc. $22K invested. $17K is best price, my time on car was free!
SUPERBRIK
I have the ability to make what you want. I have access to multiple cars and engines from stock to 914/6 race cars to 914/v8s. I even have them diesel powered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.