Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save the 914 T-Shirt - PICK YOUR COLOR SHIRT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
stevegm
I have some - Keep Calm and Save the 914 - shirts left from Hershey. Here is all that I have:

S - 1
M - 3
L - 10
XL - 12

PM me if you want one. Or go to - savethe914.com - to order.
stevegm
Somebody messaged me about what size Save the 914 and Save the 914-6 shirts I have. I have those in almost any size. Just PM me what size you need.
stevegm
I have some Save the 914 shirts left in inventory. So I am having a sale to clear it out.

I wasn't expecting to find the original engine for our six so fast, and I am so grateful we did. But, now I have to pay for the engine to swap the gentleman that has the original engine for my car. My wife typically says that I can spend as much on my 914s as I sell. And I have a lot of extra shirts, parts, etc. So, it is time to sell it. You can purchase them at - savethe914.com.

Between now and Sunday night (7/19/15), you can use the Discount Code - savethesixsale - to get a $5.00 discount on each shirt.

In addition, someone asked about getting the shirt in blue. So, I did a blue Save the 914-6 shirt. Let me know if you want one because we are not going to print them if we don't sell at least 24.
snakemain
Just ordered a couple! smile.gif Can't wait!
stevegm
QUOTE(snakemain @ Jul 9 2015, 08:54 PM) *

Just ordered a couple! smile.gif Can't wait!

Thanks.
Cairo94507
Hi Steve:

To support the cause I will get 2 XL 914-6 shirts both in blue. OK I tried to place the order but it cut my quantity to 1 and I could not select blue. So please let us know when you have enough interest to get blue printed and the discount will still be applicable. I would love if these were offered in a medium or dark gray.......my wife says I have enough T shirts - I countered with her closet of shoes - that calmed her right down.... wacko.gif huh.gif
Blue6
I'd like a lg blue, logo printed on back please.
stevegm
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jul 9 2015, 11:59 PM) *

Hi Steve:

To support the cause I will get 2 XL 914-6 shirts both in blue. OK I tried to place the order but it cut my quantity to 1 and I could not select blue. So please let us know when you have enough interest to get blue printed and the discount will still be applicable. I would love if these were offered in a medium or dark gray.......my wife says I have enough T shirts - I countered with her closet of shoes - that calmed her right down.... wacko.gif huh.gif

Ya I didn't put it in the online system because I wanted to make sure we had enough interest to do a print job. We can do medium or dark grey. In fact we can do most any color. But we need to have an order of 24 or more or they really drive the cost up.
altitude411
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jul 9 2015, 09:59 PM) *

I would love if these were offered in a medium or dark gray......

Not to complicate things but I would also re-order if blue & gray were offered as I already have the black & red...Fuch, I'd also order a Steve mask if it'd help me to find my original motor as fast as you found yours....Congratulations on the remarkable find. Let us know if the new color go to print.
stevegm
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Jul 11 2015, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jul 9 2015, 09:59 PM) *

I would love if these were offered in a medium or dark gray......

Not to complicate things but I would also re-order if blue & gray were offered as I already have the black & red...Fuch, I'd also order a Steve mask if it'd help me to find my original motor as fast as you found yours....Congratulations on the remarkable find. Let us know if the new color go to print.

We can do a run of different colors. There isn't any additional cost to changing the color of the shirt. Let me think about the best way to do it. I think I can put together a little sample of colors to choose from. And if anyone wants black I have those already - savethe914.com

I didn't do anything to find the engine. Just posted it in 914world. This community deserves all the credit. But, I am tickled to death to find it. piratenanner.gif
wes
I have the black one and where it often but would buy 3 or a 4th if it was available in a child size (8-year-old) something close to chrome yellow with black writing!
stevegm
QUOTE(wes @ Jul 11 2015, 12:34 PM) *

I have the black one and where it often but would buy 3 or a 4th if it was available in a child size (8-year-old) something close to chrome yellow with black writing!

Ya, we have the design in a small screen and can do child's sizes. Just let me know if you want a child's shirt, the color, color of ink, and size.
stevegm
A few people have asked for different color Save the 914 shirts. So, I am going to do a special Group Buy run of different color shirts. I hadn't done "pick your color" before because of the various color possibilities. But, it is the least I can do as a - Thank you - to 914world. I owe the community a lot of gratitude. Besides, I kinda like the idea of having a shirt that matches my car. piratenanner.gif

So, if you want a special color shirt (maybe to match your car) here is your chance.

Choose your color shirt here - http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T-Shirt...t-Sleeve/p/2000

GROUP BUY - Shirts are $20,00 including shipping. Please post in this thread the size and color you want. Keep in mind that you also need to let me know if you want white or black image/ink. All shirts will have the image on the front, as the standard location. If you want the image on the back, please also specify that, as well.

We have kids sizes too (but, just on this group buy. We don't normally carry kids' sizes). Just specify the same info as above as well as the child size.

I will tally the orders in the next few days and post a list here before I order the shirts. Note: I still have a nice inventory of black shirts. So, if you want a black one too, I will throw the second (black) shirt in for $15.00. Just let me know. Or, if you just want a black shirt, they are on sale here - http://www.savethe914.com. Make sure you use Discount Code - savethesixsale - to get $5.00 off each shirt.

Again, thank you 914world.
Cairo94507
Hi Steve:

Terrific idea. I would appreciate 2 XL "Sport Grey" with black 914-6 logos on the front please. PM me your PayPal and I will send the $$.

Thanks again,
Michael
wes
Great I'll take 4 in the color cornsilk (think thats closest to chrome yellow) need to get the sizes for you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.