Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save the 914 T-Shirt - PICK YOUR COLOR SHIRT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
stevegm
A few people have asked for different color Save the 914 shirts. So, I am going to do a special Group Buy run of different color shirts. I hadn't done "pick your color" before because of the various color possibilities. But, it is the least I can do as a - Thank you - to 914world. I owe the community a lot of gratitude. Besides, I kinda like the idea of having a shirt that matches my car. piratenanner.gif

So, if you want a special color shirt (maybe to match your car) here is your chance.

Choose your color shirt here - http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T-Shirt...t-Sleeve/p/2000

GROUP BUY - Shirts are $20,00 including shipping. Please post in this thread the size and color you want. Keep in mind that you also need to let me know if you want white or black image/ink. All shirts will have the image on the front, as the standard location. If you want the image on the back, please also specify that, as well.

We have kids sizes too (but, just on this group buy. We don't normally carry kids' sizes). Just specify the same info as above as well as the child size.

I will tally the orders in the next few days and post a list here before I order the shirts. Note: I still have a nice inventory of black shirts. So, if you want a black one too, I will throw the second (black) shirt in for $15.00. Just let me know. Or, if you just want a black shirt, they are on sale here - http://www.savethe914.com. Make sure you use Discount Code - savethesixsale - to get $5.00 off each shirt.

Again, thank you 914world.

____

July 9, 2015

I have some Save the 914 shirts left in inventory. So I am having a sale to clear it out.

I wasn't expecting to find the original engine for our six so fast, and I am so grateful we did. But, now I have to pay for the engine to swap the gentleman that has the original engine for my car. My wife typically says that I can spend as much on my 914s as I sell. And I have a lot of extra shirts, parts, etc. So, it is time to sell it. You can purchase them at - savethe914.com.

Between now and Sunday night (7/19/15), you can use the Discount Code - savethesixsale - to get a $5.00 discount on each shirt.

In addition, someone asked about getting the shirt in blue. So, I did a blue Save the 914-6 shirt. Let me know if you want one because we are not going to print them if we don't sell at least 24.
mgp4591
I like it- sign me up! smilie_pokal.gif
Tedman5
+1 PAID!
drunk.gif
somd914
I like, but any chance of doing the logo on the back rather than the front?
stevegm
QUOTE(somd914 @ Jan 17 2015, 08:03 AM) *

Yes. I have added that option. I also added the option for the shirt in black with white ink.
somd914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 17 2015, 08:19 AM) *

Yes. I have added that option. I also added the option for the shirt in black with white ink.

Did you just add that option or did I overlook it? Time for more coffee perhaps.

Count me in. Will place order and payment later today.
stevegm
QUOTE(somd914 @ Jan 17 2015, 09:12 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 17 2015, 08:19 AM) *

Did you just add that option or did I overlook it? Time for more coffee perhaps.

Count me in. Will place order and payment later today.

I just added it when I saw your post. It's easy to do it on the front or back.
Cairo94507
I just chatted with Steve, we need an order of 24 to get a shirt that says 914-6 on it. I committed to two if we can reach the 24 mark. 22 to go......
GeorgeRud
I'd take two 914-6 ones. Twenty to go!
GeorgeRud
My wife just said she'll go for two 914-6 Tees, 18 to go!
Cairo94507
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
altitude411
I'm in for (2) 914-6 style. sixteen to go... popcorn[1].gif
Dr Evil
Cool, I'll do a 914 shirt. No pinky-liftin 914/6 for me wink.gif
GeorgeRud
Come on Doc, you know you'll need one someday! biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Nope. I like the 914 because I like to mess with it. I would not own an original 6 nor an LE. They should be left alone and out of my garage wink.gif
914Next
I'm in for a 914. Will pay and send info later today. Thanks!

Payment sent:
Black Large logo on front

Thanks!
orthobiz
I'm in for a red large, log in front, black print. Thanks,

Paul
fixer34

I'll take a 914-6 one. Let me know when we reach the magic number and I'll send payment info.
mepstein
I'll take 2 red large, both logo on front. One 914, one 914-6

Thanks, mark
stevegm
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Jan 17 2015, 02:56 PM) *

I'll take a 914-6 one. Let me know when we reach the magic number and I'll send payment info.

We'll reach the number. And if we don't now, I don't mind having a little inventory to sell later. So, we can do the - 914-6 design too.
tumamilhem
1 white on black printed on the front, size large

smile.gif
bandjoey
Black with Back white logo. XL biggrin.gif Thank

PayPal sent 1-19-15
stevegm
I added a picture of the white ink on black shirt.
Cairo94507
OK since I have an interest in seeing the Six shirt done, I upped my order to 4 (one for my brother and one for a friend who is a Porsche freak too). Thanks so much Steve for making that possible.
stevegm
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 18 2015, 09:28 AM) *

OK since I have an interest in seeing the Six shirt done, I upped my order to 4 (one for my brother and one for a friend who is a Porsche freak too). Thanks so much Steve for making that possible.

I am hoping to have the 914-6 design back from my artist today. But, it is basically the same as the 914 design. Here is the first draft (before the artist extends the circles down and increases the size of the words a bit to make it all flow together).
Cairo94507
Sweet!
kid914
Oooooooh I like t shirts....I'm in . maybe 1 of both. aktion035.gif
mattraff
White on XL Black. Money sent. You rock!
RARE 6
Two 914-6 shirts. Black with white XXL and red with white M, both printed on front. Post when we're at the required 24 and I'll PayPal.
Thanks for doing this...great idea. Just buttoning up the 6 we bought brand new after giving it a panels off bare metal respray.
saigon71
Just sent paypal for a standard shirt. Large, Red, logo on front.

Thanks Steve!

stevegm
QUOTE(RARE 6 @ Jan 18 2015, 02:56 PM) *

Two 914-6 shirts. Black with white XXL and red with white M, both printed on front. Post when we're at the required 24 and I'll PayPal.
Thanks for doing this...great idea. Just buttoning up the 6 we bought brand new after giving it a panels off bare metal respray.

Very cool. I always wish I had bought one new. But, then again, I was quite young. Wish my parents had bought one. :-)
Steve
I will take a large black 914 one with writing on the front. BTW i think we should change this site to 914-6world.com. Just kidding!!
Paypal sent
tumamilhem
Oh what the hell, I'll do one of each 'save the 914'
1 white on black
1 black on red
both size large

Payment sent. smile.gif
sb914
Sent payment one large 914 red front print thanks
Cairo94507
Sent my money yesterday biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Did I miss where to send money? I sent PM and got no response. I want a XXL Red with black, front.
cantley914
Good Idea,
We should all wear it at Hershey.
I'm in for 2 (914 version)

1 small red & 1 large black, both logos in front.
Paypal on the way,

Steph

smilie_pokal.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 19 2015, 04:24 PM) *

Did I miss where to send money? I sent PM and got no response. I want a XXL Red with black, front.

Sorry. I'm out of town this weekend picking up my '71 from Scotty. We use PayPal: juliekm@me.com
Cairo94507
Wow - that is very exciting. I am very jealous.
GK914
I'm in for 2. XL, One Red one Black, Front Printing Money sent. 4 cyl please.
BeatNavy
Paypal sent for two please. Details in the transaction notes.

Thanks for doing this.
michael7810
1 L black w/ logo on front. Money already sent. thanks
Dr Evil
Screw it. I bought one of each smile.gif

Black with logo on front and red with the same. Thanks.
stevegm
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 20 2015, 08:18 AM) *

Screw it. I bought one of each smile.gif

Black with logo on front and red with the same. Thanks.

Both - Save the 914 - right? Not 914-6.
stevegm
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jan 19 2015, 07:45 PM) *

Paypal sent for two please. Details in the transaction notes.

Thanks for doing this.

Thanks.
stevegm
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Jan 19 2015, 07:57 PM) *

1 L black w/ logo on front. Money already sent. thanks

Thanks. Got it.
Camaro Mike
1 XL red w/logo on the front. Money sent. Thanks for doing this.
stevegm
QUOTE(Camaro Mike @ Jan 22 2015, 09:28 PM) *

Thanks. 914 or 914-6?
Camaro Mike
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 22 2015, 08:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Camaro Mike @ Jan 22 2015, 09:28 PM) *

Thanks. 914 or 914-6?

914 thanks.
mgp4591
PayPal with notice sent- thanks for doing this, they look great! w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.