Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off to do a PPI on an Ebay car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I am heading over to look at the slant nose 75 in Fountain Valley, its not really Fountain Valley, its Gargen Grove. I am going to look it over and see what all is there and take lots of pictures for you guys. I know you all love slant nose cars after all I have heard in the complaints about my car. But that is what makes us all individuals. I actually like the slant nose look but to each his own. Anyway, pics when I return. I will post them here since it seems to suck my bandwidth down so much if I post them on my server. It sucks browsing the interent when 20 people are downloading pictures and video.
skline
Ok, I went and looked at the car. It does have some bubbles in the paint and some extensive body mods like I have not seen before. It looks like someone did a sorta 6 conversion on it but never finished. Crappy job to top it all off. Lots of rust in both sides of the engine compartment and a big hole through the long under the battery. Here are the pictures I took, you be the judge.

skline
Next
skline
As you can see it was blue. Olympic blue to be exact. Here is some rust pictures you all should be familiar with.
skline
I have seen worse. Both sides are very rusty.
skline
Front trunk
skline
Rear trunk filled with ? Is that a 6 tank? Or is that a 911 tank? Either way, its in the wrong place. Goes right through the floor of the trunk and hangs down below the car.
Aaron Cox
what did you expect to find in "garbage grove" ? biggrin.gif

PS- you have paypal wink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 7 2005, 10:14 PM)
Rear trunk filled with ? Is that a 6 tank? Or is that a 911 tank? Either way, its in the wrong place. Goes right through the floor of the trunk and hangs down below the car.

ewww.....911 tank....
skline
You can see the tank underneath. I also noticed rear factory sway bar.
skline
The other side.
skline
The front, Through the spiderwebs you can see a 911 underbody sway bar. I also noticed a factory front sway bar with no drop links.
skline
The pic showing the front sway bar
Aaron Cox
how much does he want for it unsure.gif
skline
I took some other pictures but they are so much like the others I didnt feel it needed. He wasnt interested in ending the auction early. He is a Porsche mechanic and pretty much knows what he has. He said if it doesnt go as high as he wants he will end it and relist it again. Nice guy, hates working on Porsches now, prefers BMW and Mercedes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.