Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 keychain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
mepstein
QUOTE(rnellums @ Feb 23 2015, 09:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Garland @ Feb 23 2015, 06:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Garland @ Feb 18 2015, 06:59 PM) *

I would like 3 please. If not this round, next.

Thanks

Waiting on the PM.......

Hey, sorry about the delay but i'm going to wait to send out PM's until I have them in hand and ready to ship. I promise I haven't forgotten about you though!

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 23 2015, 06:44 PM) *

I like it but I would make the next batch 2X bigger.

2x bigger physically? or order twice as many?

I think 2x bigger physically would be a cool desk piece perhaps, but too big for a keychain.

1.5X ?
warpig
QUOTE(Pursang @ Feb 23 2015, 05:13 PM) *

That keychain is very cool. I would get one under other circumstances but (and not to hijack your thread) I found this one years ago. I don't remember where or when. I've had the 914 for so long that I have miscellaneous gadgets collected over the years. Again, you did a good job on those as witnessed by the number of people ordering them. smilie_pokal.gif

IPB Image

WTF.gif Why is only the key to the house on it and not the teener? slap.gif
mepstein
2 minutes with the buffer smile.gif
rnellums
Oh, I like that!
rnellums
Alright, I got the new quote back yesterday, and they are not giving me a price break for 75 to 100 units.

I'm putting the order in today and they should be done next Monday!

Shipping on these ended up running a bit more than I was anticipating so I would like to ask for $12 shipped for the first piece, and 9 ea shipped after that for people who would like multiples.

PM me if you have any issues with the above.

Thanks!

-Ross
Shadowfax
Hey Ross - get mine yesterday. Awesome piece of art, man! Thanks again.
mobymutt
Got mine today, thanks! I guess have should have ordered more than one though, since my five year olds have decided that it makes a great toy.
Cairo94507
These would make terrific stocking stuffers for Christmas time hide.gif (yeah, go ahead and yell that it is only February... I try to plan ahead.)
rnellums
Well there should be plenty for round two! I just placed an order for 100 additional!
eric9144
Got mine too, very cool, thanks for doing these! first.gif
rnellums
I just got confirmation that the parts are finished being cut! I hope I can start shipping them out this week so keep an eye out for a shipping PM in you inbox of you pre-ordered!

I ordered extras as well so if you still want to get on the list just let me know!

-Ross
rnellums
the parts came in today!

PM's sent out to all current orders!
rnellums
Chalon Version
rnellums
Everyone should have received theirs by now (perhaps with the exception of the international orders!). The USPS lost a few / my packaging didn't stand up, so if you haven't received yours yet PM so I can get another one out to you!

I still have some left as well if anyone else is interested.
shane
Received mine really like it thanks!!!
RAX914
i'd like one if you have any more
bandjoey
I'll take another one like this. From MUSR and don't know who made it. Key length and fits the pocket. I think some of these even had a bottle opener on the end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.