Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Valentines Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jenny
ohmy.gif Ssshhhhh! He's sitting right next to me!!

Jen
skline
Well, I will say good for you Geoff & Mike, I met both of your future wives at events involving the 914's. You are both lucky men. Mine wont have anything to do with my cars or anything else I do for all that matters. I guess it just wasnt meant to be. Good luck to the both of you.

My whole hearted Best Wishes!!!
Lou W
Jenny   Posted on Feb 14 2005, 10:00 PM Congrats to Geoff and Monique!! And Mike and Mrs. Evil-to-be! What a wonderful way to celebrate valentine's day. wub.gif

Jen

agree.gif Congratulations, what a great day. beerchug.gif
ThinAir
A bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape wine to share with supper and a small box of Sees Bordeaux candies. The wine is one that she had when she went on a quilter's tour of Provence about 2 years ago and she really liked it. Bordeauxs are her favorite candy.

Congrats to Geoff & Mike! May you each have many years together! Marrying my best friend was certainly the best move I've ever made.
Bleyseng
Thanks guys.
Bruce Allert
Geoff, somehow I missed your initial post rolleyes.gif I thought you & Monique (U 2) were 1 already wub.gif

clap.gif Congratulations to you both clap.gif

What a happy beginning smilie_pokal.gif

Now go out & get a puppy laugh.gif

.......b beer.gif
Bleyseng
Nah, we were living in sin!

No puppies as I like to travel and you can't bring them along.

Geoff biggrin.gif
jimtab
Congrats to both couples, my advice after 38 fun filled years with the same gal is: keep talking, if there is something you can't talk about, then you REALLY need to talk about it. Keep suprising each other, I always tell my wife that she can't figure me out because I'm a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, covered with secret sauce....she has managed to change with me and often suprised me just when I thought I was sure....
jimtab
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Feb 15 2005, 06:41 AM)

Geoff biggrin.gif

agree.gif Puppys are more trouble than kids, and they sure as hell won't be there in your old age...
Bleyseng
We gots two each but mine don't live at home anymore since I kicked them out. Two kids part time is tough enough when they yell back at you "You aren't my Dad!"
I say "If I was your Dad your ass would be mine!"
Blair comes over from time to time to tell them how tough I was on him..haha its funny now.

Geoff
bootyshake.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (jimtab @ Feb 15 2005, 02:04 PM)
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Feb 15 2005, 06:41 AM)

Geoff biggrin.gif

agree.gif Puppys are more trouble than kids, and they sure as hell won't be there in your old age...

you can put puppies in crates wink.gif as for old age... ain't never gonna grow up, drunk.gif nope never gonna grow up driving.gif

....b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.