Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early 1.7 TPS GB for replacement board $25+shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Got the 1.7 Early 70-71 TPS boards done. Probably not a big seller, but had some customers that needed them.

Who needs them?
Also the Badges will be ready Monday so I can set these up on the site to take advantage of combining.
Mikey914
Porsche 914 1.7 Early TPS board replacement
Application
1.7 Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) board replacement for ONLY the following unit
VW/Porsche Part #022 906 111A
Bosch part # 0 280 120 007

Instructions:
Remove the 4 outside screws with standard #2 screwdriver
Mikey914
Instructions:
Remove the 4 outside screws with standard #2 screwdriver
Mikey914
When removing the cover, do not pull it all off. There are 2 sections, leave the connector section as close to the board as possible as there are wires you want to keep intact.
Mikey914
Remove the center “back stop” section (pulls right out) Don’t loose washer
Mikey914
removed
Mikey914
Installed
Mikey914
Put more detailed pics on my facebook page and the instructions will be more detailed also. The files were a bit large on the pics.
You get the idea.
TheCabinetmaker
Do these not work for the 72-73 models?
mepstein
I'll take one. Thanks
Chris Pincetich
I got one of these from Mikey, did the install, and it solved my "stumble" I was experiencing around 2.8-3k RMPs. Thanks again! beerchug.gif

I can add to the install advice: the old TPS board is glued on and I found that using the edge of a metal file allowed me to carefully grind through it so it could be picked off in pieces. I had never used a soldering iron before, but bought one for the TPS install. Easy! beerchug.gif
913B
Yeah I am in for one of these also
dlee6204
I'm in for one
plas76targa
I'd like one,please.
podiummotorsports
I would like one.
podiummotorsports
Does anybody have a pic for a correctly setup TPS for the older 4 pin and two arm setup?
913B
Mark they are listed as $42 on your site. Was there a secret code or something for the GB pricing ?
And the 914 world badges ?

Thanks in advance
913B
I would like to combine this and the club badges, is the GB for 1.7 TPS over ? I never got any communication ?

Mikey914
Yes I corrected the price on the website good til Monday.
Thx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.