Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New original 914 sun visors on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
Pages: 1, 2
Cairo94507
Well at $349 that s a bit less sting. Note to self- Add to list of all the stuff I still need dry.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 25 2015, 04:10 PM) *

I've located a source in Hungary that makes these. I'm working on getting some in and will let you know what can be done on a GB. May take a little time, but doable.

The source didn't pan out, but after the dash tops are rolling we will be doing these next.
Big Len
Here's a voucher that'll save you $15.00 off Sierra Madre.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sierra-madre-collection-pasadena
Big Len
Double post.
lonewolfe
I received Sierra Madre's latest promotional email yesterday and the feature their 914 sun visors. They do have the passenger mirror and come with all new clips. I had my sun visors rebuilt and upholstered by 914 Rubber. No, they don't look exactly like the originals but they are very nice and look like they will hold up over time better than originals'
As for Sierra Madre's, they also had 911 valve adjusting screws offered through 6/3 at $8 per screw! That's less than 1/3 what these screws usually sell for. You won't find that kind of deal anywhere else. I know they're in business to make money but they are not making anything on these screws.
They also have outside rear view mirrors for 914's at around $138 each including the gasket and screws. Hard to beat that deal.
eric9144
So these came this week (Sierra Madre) beerchug.gif
Sorry for crap quality photos but... They're pretty damn close to the originals, the heat seam on the map pocket seems a little different but its so close in every other aspect most people wouldn't even notice once they're actually mounted...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
eric9144
Let me add...I went back and looked over the EBay listing pictures and it's obvious those are the exact same visors... shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.