Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prayers needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dion
Sad to hear this. Prayers to be said for your daughter.
Be strong Delaney.
skier2.0
My prayers are with you.
carr914
Definately sending Prayers!
rpg5553
Your daughter and family are on our prayer list.
God Bless.
Daiberl
Prayers sent for Delaney and your family!
hcdmueller
Prayers for Delaney and your family! I am sure she will make a speedy recovery.
Michelj13
Prayers sent. I have 3 of my own, they are precious.
Bob L.
Love and healing energy on the way.
griffindoug
Our prayers are with your daughter and your family.
toadman
We wish Delaney a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
DRPHIL914
Prayers for your precious little one have been offered up!!
Also have a 10year old girl and went thru a scare last year with auto accident, head injury -concussion and face fractures so i can imagine how you feel. We will pray for her miracle of healing. They are sooo strong and she was more tough and strong in her recovery than any of us and i know your little one will be as well . keep us posted as to her progress and recovery.

Dr. Phil
jeeperjohn56
Our prayers be with you and your daughter,hope for a full recovery.
GaroldShaffer
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. We wish Delaney a speedy recovery.
Charles Danek
I have a 9yo old daughter, and I can only image what you all must going through - prayers sent.
Mueller
Our prayers and well wishes are headed your way, we will being thinking of your family at Church tomorrow with my twin 9 year old girls!
BeatNavy
Delaney, you, and your family were in my thoughts and prayers at Mass this evening. Please keep us posted.
injunmort
thank you all again for the kinds words and encouragement. Delaney starts rehab tomorrow. we really appreciate all the kindness
krazykonrad
Thoughts and prayers. I hope she's back to ballet in no time at all.
jkb944t
My prayers go out to your daughter and family. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Jeff B
914itis
Your family is in out thoughts and prayers .
ThePaintedMan
Awful news. But best wishes to you and your family. Please let us know how we can help...
AndyB
QUOTE(injunmort @ Mar 22 2015, 08:23 PM) *

thank you all again for the kinds words and encouragement. Delaney starts rehab tomorrow. we really appreciate all the kindness

We as in my family have you and yours in our thoughts and prayers Mort. smile.gif
bcheney
Praying...
porbmw
Children are so precious....and incredibly resilient.

When the time is right, please update, in the meanime, will keep her close in our thoughts.
OllieG
Wishing you, your daughter and whole family all the best. I too have a 10 year old daughter who's obsessed with Ballet dancing..keep positive.
horizontally-opposed
Prayers lifted for your daughter, for you, and for your family. Ten years old. sad.gif

May you find strength you didn't know you have, but do.

pete
Chris H.
QUOTE(porbmw @ Mar 23 2015, 11:42 AM) *

Children are so precious....and incredibly resilient.

When the time is right, please update, in the meanime, will keep her close in our thoughts.

agree.gif My girl is way tougher than I am. They just need to hear from their Dads that everything's gonna be alright. I'm sure you're doing that. Keep us posted brother!
aircooledtechguy
Prayers from my family to yours. . . Kids are very resilient.

Tom
Positive thoughts and prayers for Delaney and for you and your family during this hard to understand time. Stay strong for her.

Tom
d914
My daughter was only really sick once and in reality a small thing. I can only imagine how you feel......Positive thoughts and prayers for Delaney and for you
PlantMan
Having 4 kids, I cant imagine anything serious ever happening to them and how I would be able to cope.
My best and prayers from my family to yours during this difficult time.
Please keep us posted on her progress.

God Bless.
Kevin
cali914
God Bless your daughter and your family.
Geezer914
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery.
euro911
I can only echo what's already been said by others here. Hoping all of our thoughts and prayers are heard and God extends his healing hand to help Delaney recover quickly.
falcor75
Sending you positive thoughts from across the atlantic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.