Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prayers needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
injunmort
I would like to ask you all to say a prayer, send good karma or just some good thoughts for my 10 year old daughter, she suffered a stroke at ballet class last weekend and faces a very challenging road to recovery. some of you have met her and know that she is a bright, talented and energetic girl. we could use some positive energy right now. thank you all for the indulgence,
rmital
You and Delaney are absolutely in our prayers.
I wish there was more we could do?
Drums66
....My prayers are always there for the little one's...God Bless!
peace
Beeliner
Prayers for your daughter
CptTripps
That's awful.

You're in my thoughts.
BuddyV
Absolutely......

I will be at Yoga later tonite..... all good energy will be for her, my friend.

Let's expect the best.

JRust
Praying for a full recovery. Tough at such a young age. hard to see with your kids. Be strong bud
mgp4591
Hearts and prayers are both with you - the young ones always need our thoughts and prayers in their lives, especially now...
G e o r g e
Done.

will continue to do so.
Mike Bellis
Prayers sent. Hope for a speedy recovery.
Larmo63
Thinking only positive thoughts for your daughter. Our prayers tonight will lift her up. What is her name?
R8CERX
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 20 2015, 05:16 PM) *

Thinking only positive thoughts for your daughter. Our prayers tonight will lift her up. What is her name?

Our prayers and best wishes for her quick recovery.

Trust in The Lord; our love to you.

Proverbs 3:5
ndfrigi
Just prayed for your daughter! Like Lawrence said, what is her name so we can continue to pray for her with her name to be mention although God knows who she is.

Take care and God bless your daughter and the whole family!
bulitt
The body's ability to recover is amazing.
Praying she will be fully recovered!
somd914
I have a son who at 13 was struck by a car in a crosswalk, suffered a severe leg injury and was at risk of an amputation for several days. Those days were full of anxiety and fear. But that pales in comparison to what you and your family must be going through.

Thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and your family.
sb914
Prayers for your daughter, and a fast recovery
turk22
sending prayers and will continue, wishing a speedy and full recovery. Stay strong!
Millerwelds
Prayers sent. God bless. Fully recovery coming.
Eddie914
Prayers and well wishes ....
Cuda911
Very, very sorry to hear this, and my best wishes go out to you and your daughter.
trojanhorsepower
Best wishes for your family.
somd914
One other note, as we discovered with our sons long recovery, it is easy to let the situation take control of your lives, and it becomes easy to focus on the negative side and on the fear of what might happen. Take some time to yourselves everyday to escape, don't be afraid to seek help/assistance from friends/family/neighbors, and find something good to reflect on every day.
oldschool
Prayers for your daughter,May the Lord be with you and your Family, Be strong God never waste a hurt.
bigkensteele
I have 10 and 13 year old daughters myself, and we will all be praying for her and your family.

If you think that she might like a card from two stranger girls in Cincinnati, please pm me an address, and my girls would love to make her one.
Big Len
20 minutes away if you need something.
KELTY360
Prayers sent to The Creator. All the best to her and your entire family.
Bulldog9
Will do, prayers for a miracle and healing for your little girl and strength for you, your wife and the rest of your family.
Shadowfax
My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and family. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
76-914
Absolutely. You got it Bud. Prayers sent. Godspeed. My wife is a Buddhist a prays twice a day. Your daughter will be in her chants as well. beerchug.gif ps, Your daughter will need to draw upon your strength. Stay strong, keep your chin up and know you have a very large group of supporters here. grouphug.gif
StratPlayer
Very sorry to hear this,,, my thoughts and best wishes are with your daughter. Be strong.
r_towle
Sorry this happened but best wishes for her recovery.
rick 918-S
Sorry to read this today. Let us know if we can do something for your family. Many of us will help. Patience and time.
codices
Prayers and petitions to the Father on behalf of your daughter, you, and your family. Let us know if there is anything more that we can do.
Pursang
I pray God's healing for your daughter and His comfort as the family works through the recovery process. Bless you all.
injunmort
thank you all, her name is Delaney
Chris H.
Thanks for the name! Needed it for my (early) Saturday morning prayer group. 45 guys. I'll add Delaney and your family to our list. Hope each day gets at least a little bit better for her. So sorry she has to go through this.
Cairo94507
Prayers for Delaney and the rest of your family. Speedy recovery so she can get back in those ballet slippers soon.
ConeDodger
So sorry. Moyà- Moyà syndrome?
abes914
me and my family will keep Delaney in our prayers. We wish her a speedy recovery.
Valy
Speedy and full recovery.
messix
i said mine for her
hndyhrr
prayers and white healing light coming your way
colingreene
Best wishes, I hope she recovers fully and as quickly as possible.
PanelBilly
Prayers for you and your daughter
Take care of yourself. You need to be strong to help her
brant
Keeping your family in my thoughts!
infraredcalvin
I have two young daughters, both dancers. Strikes close to home.

Strength and wishes to you and her mother. Prayers aplenty to her for a speedy recovery!
rmdinmd
prayers sent.
hopefully one day you all will be able to look back and remember how scary this time was and how good things are now. when my oldest son was a mounth old we thought we were going to lose him; he has a son todayand all is well.
EdwardBlume
Prayers sent for your daughter and your family.
74ravenna
I wish for Delaney a strong and fast recovery and strength to your family as you support her with all of your love and energy.

Steve
Hine62
Praying for your daughter and family.

hine62
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.