Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quaife source for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlee1967
I have been doing a little shopping around for a Quaife for my V8 powered 914 and couldn't get any of the vendors to come off the list price of $1295. My old source for Quaifes back in my GTI days has since moved on and does not have them available. (He lasted quoted me a great price of $1000 each, but that is now ,long gone..... ) After a little more searching I hit here and got a reasonable quote of $1180 delivered. The savings won't set the world on fire, but at least it saves a bit. You can email Peter a thescirocco.com and he will fire back a quote to you generally the same day. He also accepts Paypal. The diff ships directly from the US warehouse for Quaife which is Autotech.....

BTW, I am not affiliated with the company, just wanted to pass on the info. David Lee in Houston, TX.
Twystd1
Thats a fair price for that dif...

Because the Euro is so high against the dollar. They are going up every couple of months.

We tried to do a group buy a few months ago. I can't get any better price that you can directly from Autotech.

I say go with it.

That is about a good of price I can find anywhere. And I have looked everywhere.

Twystd1

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.