Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Quaife source for 914, www.thescirocco.com
dlee1967
post Feb 14 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #1

V8Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 327
Region Association: None

I have been doing a little shopping around for a Quaife for my V8 powered 914 and couldn't get any of the vendors to come off the list price of $1295. My old source for Quaifes back in my GTI days has since moved on and does not have them available. (He lasted quoted me a great price of $1000 each, but that is now ,long gone..... ) After a little more searching I hit here and got a reasonable quote of $1180 delivered. The savings won't set the world on fire, but at least it saves a bit. You can email Peter a thescirocco.com and he will fire back a quote to you generally the same day. He also accepts Paypal. The diff ships directly from the US warehouse for Quaife which is Autotech.....

BTW, I am not affiliated with the company, just wanted to pass on the info. David Lee in Houston, TX.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dlee1967   Quaife source for 914   Feb 14 2005, 06:17 PM
Twystd1   Thats a fair price for that dif... Because the Eu...   Feb 14 2005, 09:03 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:23 AM