Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 44 idf Webers work great for 10 years.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Which is now. dry.gif I had a little trouble coming home from rte 66. I thought it was idle jets buuuutt nooOOOoo! Looks like a good cleaning, compressed air gun and two good rebuild kits in my near future.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 3 2015, 07:03 PM) *

Which is now. dry.gif I had a little trouble coming home from rte 66. I thought it was idle jets buuuutt nooOOOoo! Looks like a good cleaning, compressed air gun and two good rebuild kits in my near future.

You got 25 days... beerchug.gif

Times a wasting...
rick 918-S
Be sure to check the throttle shafts. after ten years they could be worn and leaking. Oh, and get you work. Times a wasting.
Al Meredith
I'ts the ethanol in the gas. I had the same problem comming home from the "Tail of the Dragon" last year. The ethanol Eats up the old rubber in the fuel lines and it clogs up the idle jets. Read JAY LANO"S comments in AUTOWEEK March 2 2015. WE"er from the government and we are here to help you.
Elliot Cannon
All my lines will replaced with plastic lined fuel injection hose. That should help. biggrin.gif
wndsnd
You could send them to George, if you don't want to tackle yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.