Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 paper engine gaskets NLA? Need to fill up a larger gasket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Are there any flat paper 914 engine or transmission gaskets that are NLA or are only available in a full set? I am in the process of reproducing some larger paper transmission transfer case gaskets for my 996 Turbo and I was looking for other paper gaskets to fit into the same cut.

I could also use some leads on gasket material suppliers as well as cutting vendors. I have a local vendor who can digitize the gaskets and can cut them on a CNC water jet cutter.
type47
Not sure if NLA but the thin paper gasket for the cover of the taco plate could be
914rrr
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 6 2015, 03:48 PM) *

Not sure if NLA but the thin paper gasket for the cover of the taco plate could be

Yup, that's the same one I remember being hard to source. Any interest in reproducing that gasket? If so, does anybody have a spare one they can loan me?
stugray
The one for the trans rear cover is one that we often want without buying the whole kit.

I just reuse mine ...
Mikey914
This one?
http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Transmission...m?categoryId=-1
Made a ton of these for Dr Evils' trans clinics so you didn't have to buy the whole set.

There's also a member here that has the taco plate gasket as well as a few others that you can print out can cut as you need. So yes you can make them, but they are out there.
stugray
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 7 2015, 04:53 PM) *

This one?
http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Transmission...m?categoryId=-1
Made a ton of these for Dr Evils' trans clinics so you didn't have to buy the whole set.

There's also a member here that has the taco plate gasket as well as a few others that you can print out can cut as you need. So yes you can make them, but they are out there.

YES! Thank you!
And I thought I had explored every single corner of your website...
Mikey914
Just to clarify my intent here is not to step on your thread, but to point out there are some that are being made or available.
I did drop you a PM to see if I can help out with the ones you need.
boxstr
I found that tail cone gasket at Sunset Porsche individually.
Craig at CAMP
Valy
See my signature.
914rrr
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 7 2015, 07:05 PM) *

Just to clarify my intent here is not to step on your thread, but to point out there are some that are being made or available.
I did drop you a PM to see if I can help out with the ones you need.

PM back to ya. Thanks!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.