Mr.242
Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Your number is...
race914
Bam!

Click to view attachment
rtalich
Took part in a net meeting this morning and the access code to log on was 914***914
cwpeden
Not sure if those are my tire marks?
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
914Next
total coincidenceClick to view attachment
914four
I was working on my 914 recently and had to stop in the middle of running down a fuel problem to drive (3hrs) to Nashville for a conference the next day. There was a problem when I tried to check in the hotel so late and my reservation was canceled. Fortunately they were able to provide another room but to add insult to injury they handed me the key to room 914. shades.gif

Click to view attachment
carr914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Apr 10 2015, 11:15 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 10 2015, 04:55 AM) *

TC - that plate is on the wall in my garage (look close):

Click to view attachment

So you are the one I was bidding against on eBay! headbang.gif
DBCooper
There used to be the "914 Club" at 914 Canal Street in New Orleans, a dive bar. I took a photo, showed it to a Louisiana 914 friend and he was unimpressed, like everyone but me already knew about it. Haven't seen it mentioned, but now that it would be handy I can't find the photo.

dlkawashima
Here ya go ... it's right behind the delivery truck biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Actually, 914 Canal St. is now occupied by the Golden Wall Chinese restaurant, so find that old picture and post it!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 6 2015, 05:07 AM) *

Yep probably - it was years ago... We need to find a way to cooperate on eBay somehow - oh wait that is called collusion........ biggrin.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ May 6 2015, 12:17 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 6 2015, 05:07 AM) *

Yep probably - it was years ago... We need to find a way to cooperate on eBay somehow - oh wait that is called collusion........ biggrin.gif

I'm guessing about 5-6 years ago!
poorsche914
Click to view attachment

driving.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
1970 Neun vierzehn
Porschef
Gp-38?

The UP one. Great shot.
914bub
I have comcast as my phone service and was sick of paying as much as I was. My brother in law offered me a net talk phone number he already paid a year on and was not using.

(209)XXX-0914

YESSSS!
1970 Neun vierzehn
boom.gif
dlkawashima
IPB Image

IPB Image
Gustl
Click to view attachment
maddin
hah! the 914th user of the poll!
Nine_14
Click to view attachment
Porschef
Ahh likes chicken
Click to view attachment
DBCooper
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ May 6 2015, 08:48 AM) *

Actually, 914 Canal St. is now occupied by the Golden Wall Chinese restaurant, so find that old picture and post it!

Found it, not my photo, but close enough. Here, Club 914:

IPB Image

A dive bar, exactly like you'd expect, and if I'm not mistaken THIS is where the administrators go to plot against the rest of us.

maddin
QUOTE(Porschef @ May 14 2015, 10:44 AM) *

Ahh likes chicken
Click to view attachment

you will save what? Money? The chicken? confused24.gif
Cuda911
This should sell well to you guys.
clapeza
Click to view attachment
partsman
Figures from the fact sheet for a new VW credit card we are going to be offering...

Click to view attachment
rgalla9146
My ideal weight.
Time to detail the bathroom scale...... and get a pedicure.
bandjoey
This image was taken by ChemCam: Remote Micro-Imager (CHEMCAM_RMI) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 914 (2015-03-03 06:07:27 UTC).

Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL

Full Resolution

(Note the rusty hole in the long)
sb914
My vin has 914 in sequence Click to view attachment
Millerwelds
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 28 2015, 11:08 AM) *

My vin has 914 in sequence Click to view attachment

That is cool. Not as cool as those that start with 914 but cool nonetheless. beerchug.gif
Cuda911
Port Chester Tow has found a specialized niche.

bandjoey
Bill D
Just happened to look while stopped... took this pic in the Volvo todayClick to view attachment
ConeDodger
Today while working...
VegasRacer
Mountain West Tournament
Cuda911
Some online mumbo jumbo crappola:

ANGEL NUMBERS - A Guide to Repeating Number Sequences and their Messages and Meanings -- Joanne Walmsley -

ANGEL NUMBER 914

"Number 914 is made up of the attributes and energies of the numbers 9, 1 and 4. Number 9 brings its vibrations of inner-wisdom, serving humanity as a Lightworker, your life path, Universal Spiritual Laws, endings and conclusions, leading by positive example. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, striving forward, creation, intuition and inspiration, attainment, fulfilment and happiness. Number 4 resonates with hard work, building solid foundations, practicality, worthiness, traditional values and dependability, passion and drive.

Angel Number 914 indicates that you have been working towards making important life changes that will bring about stability and new opportunities that will help you to achieve the successes you desire. These changes have been manifested through your devotion to your passions and Divine life purpose, and will bring you many blessings and rewards. Trust that all will turn out for your highest good.

The repeating number 914 is a message that you are surrounded by your angels and your successes are guaranteed. The hard work, will and effort you have put towards achieving your goals are bringing you your due rewards and your angels encourage you to be grateful for your blessings and to take full advantage of the positive energies. Put them to good use in your life.

The repeating Angel Number 914 suggests that you ask your angels for guidance if feeling any fears or concerns. The angels want you to be confident and clear about the next steps and your future path."

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot....number-914.html
ripper911
IPB Image
VegasRacer
Prince Charles. icon22_2.gif
Dion
Hotel room, Myrtle Beach,SC
VegasRacer
legal tender
nsr-jamie
How is this??

IPB Image
sb914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Jul 23 2015, 11:00 PM) *

How is this??

IPB Image

Hey nsr Jamie
Why are you useing my vin # for your monicker confused24.gif
nsr-jamie
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jul 24 2015, 08:49 PM) *

QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Jul 23 2015, 11:00 PM) *

How is this??

IPB Image

Hey nsr Jamie
Why are you useing my vin # for your monicker confused24.gif

sorry I don't get your message...what do you mean? Is this some kind of joke perhaps I am not understanding
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.