Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let the excuses begin! WCR 2015. Come on don't be shy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JRust
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Apr 10 2015, 09:19 PM) *

I am literally afraid JRust might crash into me and/or catch me on fire!

Now that just plain mean dry.gif . Can't say I am offended though or blame you confused24.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2015, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 11 2015, 02:58 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2015, 01:39 AM) *

No point in me going... confused24.gif

I've told Sandy all my Oly and Lena jokes so there's nothing left to make her laugh. lol-2.gif

Well, she could just look at Rick.

She's been doing that for like 3 decades! hissyfit.gif

Ya, and driving all over the US in a 914. driving-girl.gif driving.gif
Eric_Shea
My Teeners going to be in Michigan.

With LA lit and Toy, Amelia, Rt 66, Hershey, CFOS and WCR, I do believe there would be an event just about every damn weekend! Plus Robs gonna be there! w00t.gif

(And I'm also afraid Jamie will crash into me... After you guys fix his dents) ohmy.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 12 2015, 02:27 PM) *

My Teeners going to be in Michigan.

With LA lit and Toy, Amelia, Rt 66, Hershey, CFOS and WCR, I do believe there would be an event just about every damn weekend! Plus Robs gonna be there! w00t.gif

(And I'm also afraid Jamie will crash into me... After you guys fix his dents) ohmy.gif

No I'm not. blink.gif
larryM

laser cataract surgery - followed by 10 days of "no dusty environs" - i.e., no convertible rides wacko.gif

Chris914n6
Fought a long hard battle with the Gremlins last night and lost. Even if I got lucky today there are still too many things to do to have it road trip worthy, like go to the DMV yellowsleep[1].gif

I'll be putting along in ol' faithful, but at least it's comfortable.
toon1
I'm going hunting!

been off the site for a while and didn't even think about going.

My car is running, I drive it daily(almost) so I can't even use it as an excuse.

Maybe next year
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.