Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let the excuses begin! WCR 2015. Come on don't be shy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rick 918-S
Like the title say's. Let's here em! And those that are going, if you want to call someone out here's the place. Just remember it's all in good fun! biggrin.gif
hndyhrr
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 8 2015, 09:22 PM) *

Like the title say's. Let's here em! And those that are going, if you want to call someone out here's the place. Just remember it's all in good fun! biggrin.gif

can or can't attend????
rick 918-S
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Apr 8 2015, 11:38 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 8 2015, 09:22 PM) *

can or can't attend????

Fixed it. type.gif
mgp4591
I can't bring my 914 to WCR because I accidently spilled sand in its va jay jay...
Future plans include installing a serious pair of balls! shades.gif
Steve
Sad to say I have only attended the willow spring track days when it's in so cal
I hope to attend someday, when the kids are over 18 and can be left alone. A running car would also help. Mine has been apart for over two years.
KELTY360
The ratchet bearings for my jackstands are NLA.
MoveQik
I'm away from home the three weekends prior and the two weekends after. Evidently I need to stay home once in a while to work! Damn it all!! headbang.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 8 2015, 11:36 PM) *

I'm away from home the three weekends prior and the two weekends after. Evidently I need to stay home once in a while to work! Damn it all!! headbang.gif

Sissy... dry.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 8 2015, 10:42 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 8 2015, 11:36 PM) *

Sissy... dry.gif

A lil' bit. gayfight.gif
dale73914
Due to issues with rust in the longs i cant get the catamaran pontoons fitted in time and we fear the torque the propellor creates would twist the tub without a strengthening kit. This year the trip across the Pacific just isnt going to happen..... Sorry sad.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 8 2015, 10:36 PM) *

.......and stay married biggrin.gif
914_teener
I.m sorry guys, I won.t be attending this year.
My car.has been at my Porsche mechanic in Riverside for two years and I cannot seem to get it running. I.ve replaced the CHT several times, stuck it in ice water as suggested by some smart people
On this forum.

Since then I have replaced all the parts for the fuel injecrion including the fallopian tubes and still can.t seem to get it running.

Did I mention that I have already checked the CJT?

See you guys in Pebble Beach next year.
KELTY360
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 9 2015, 07:36 AM) *

My car.has been at my Porsche mechanic in Riverside for two years and I cannot seem to get it running. I.ve replaced the CHT several times, stuck it in ice water as suggested by some smart people
On this forum.

Since then I have replaced all the parts for the fuel injecrion including the fallopian tubes and still can.t seem to get it running.

We need at least 25 pics of the fallopian tubes to determine if they are compatible with the CHT. Suggest you ask your mechanic if he can piss up a rope while standing on his head.
914_teener
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 9 2015, 07:41 AM) *

On this forum.

We need at least 25 pics of the fallopian tubes to determine if they are compatible with the CHT. Suggest you ask your mechanic if he can piss up a rope while standing on his head.

I would ask my mechanic but rigjt now he is passed out under a palm tree.

I.ll post pictues of the falopian tubes when I get a chance but my mechanic says I need a horoscope.
PanelBilly
My hangnail is flailing up again. That and I have a fundraising auction to run on Saturday night
Kansas 914
I can't decide which 914 to drive to the event...
Bleyseng
I don't know what date the event is so I can't attend.... drunk.gif
dlkawashima

Gracing or grazing the green?
Blue6
I was really looking forward to going, but my car and I have been accepted to the second most prestigious car show in the world. I can't take the chance of getting any road rash just to hang with you commoners. smilie_pokal.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 9 2015, 08:02 AM) *

I.ll post pictues of the falopian tubes when I get a chance but my mechanic says I need a horoscope.

Not a good sign.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Apr 9 2015, 08:43 AM) *

I was really looking forward to going, but my car and I have been accepted to the second most prestigious car show in the world. I can't take the chance of getting any road rash just to hang with you commoners. smilie_pokal.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 9 2015, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 9 2015, 08:02 AM) *

Not a good sign.

biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Apr 9 2015, 08:43 AM) *

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
JRust
I live on the west coast. Been trying to get some of the locals to go. All seem to be to busy. Morgan in Eugene can't make it, Mike in Creswell can't make it. Tom in Corvallis isn't coming. Despite being in Santa Barbara that same weekend poke.gif . I think they are all afraid my luck may be shared if they are with me confused24.gif

Can't say I blame them happy11.gif
Socalandy
Oh my Gawd, I may not make it... I just found out that my GT flares put my 914 in the LE class. Ordering decals to do a reverse Bumble bee :OnTheLawn emoticon:
rick 918-S
You will regret not attending..... laugh.gif But we always like the to read the excuses.
r_towle
still snowed in, sorry.
it actually snowed yesterday, sort of an insult at this point....

Rich
914_teener
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 10 2015, 05:42 AM) *

You will regret not attending..... laugh.gif But we always like the to read the excuses.

You said don't be shy.....
iamchappy
Cant....
SLITS
I don't want to!
The stars did not align this time..Maybe next time..
Andyrew
Well I wont be taking the 914...

But I will be coming in my Fiesta ST or my wifes Genesis Coupe smile.gif
wes
My 914 is off jack stands but I'm still driving my big F150!
6freak
Because I dont wanna go to jail lol-2.gif hahahahaha

flag.gif
Elliot Cannon
It's only about 45 minutes from my house so, why bother? av-943.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Elliot is my ride!
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 10 2015, 11:30 AM) *

Elliot is my ride!

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif Good one Drew! That would mean you'd be there a week early though
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 10 2015, 12:30 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 10 2015, 11:30 AM) *

Elliot is my ride!

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif Good one Drew! That would mean you'd be there a week early though

we're already here! confused24.gif slap.gif
Larmo63
I have to rearrange my sock drawer that weekend.
r3dplanet
My car is in a thousand pieces. Engine disassembled. Dash removed. Can't attach the passenger door.

Click to view attachment
euro911
The 'BB' has a slightly bent r/r wheel, I still haven't got the Tacoma back from a friend who borrowed it last month, and I just noticed some rust spots at the bottom of a couple of windows on 'Eileen' dry.gif

… and Amtrak has black-listed me? WTF.gif
oldschool
My buddy Andy is not going.....so there goes my ride hissyfit.gif
Socalandy
QUOTE(oldschool @ Apr 10 2015, 06:03 PM) *

My buddy Andy is not going.....so there goes my ride hissyfit.gif

did you really think I was serious lol-2.gif I'm not missing this event!!!
mgp4591
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 10 2015, 08:47 AM) *

Well I wont be taking the 914...

But I will be coming in my Fiesta ST or my wifes Genesis Coupe smile.gif

NNOOOO!!!!! I've been looking forward to seeing your mean V8 ride!! huh.gif WTF.gif
Mr.242
I am literally afraid JRust might crash into me and/or catch me on fire!

Mike Bellis
I just found out my Car's Not A Real Porsche...
ConeDodger
No point in me going... confused24.gif

I've told Sandy all my Oly and Lena jokes so there's nothing left to make her laugh. lol-2.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2015, 01:39 AM) *

I've told Sandy all my Oly and Lena jokes so there's nothing left to make her laugh. lol-2.gif

Well, she could just look at Rick.
EdwardBlume
I can't go because my wife is more important and I don't want to hand over my 914 keys to a divorce attorney. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 11 2015, 02:58 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2015, 01:39 AM) *

Well, she could just look at Rick.

She's been doing that for like 3 decades! hissyfit.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.