Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is the Hershey image uploader thread!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Big Len
Click to view attachment
tdgray
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 19 2015, 07:58 AM) *

Teeners adding key architectural elements to the motel.

IPB Image

light weights rolleyes.gif
wndsnd
New England contingent at Autocross.

Rich Towles nice Cabriolet..

Click to view attachment

The car I used to beat him .....

Click to view attachment huh.gif
76-914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 19 2015, 05:18 PM) *

My car has finally graced the gray...
Hershey parking lot.

I feel so honored but of course I really deserve it.

Of course you did. Was it by invitation, only? Where are the other 400 pic's. I can't find them anywhere.
Big Len
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 19 2015, 08:18 PM) *

Hershey parking lot.

For the love of God, please, not again lol-2.gif
AndyB
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 19 2015, 08:21 PM) *

Not sure the final standings.

It was a much larger field of cars then was expected, with a simple fast course laid out.

The printout I saw was for the first wave only. In class "Other" I was 15th of 40 some cars. Not a clue if that changed or not after the second run. I think the Zipster was first in the same class with a 44? second run. (in comparison my best was 58 seconds in the WRX).

There was a SCREAMING fast brown 911 that got fastest time overall I think. He is in one of the pictures I posted earlier.

Really fun time. I'm glad I made the time to do it this year.

Zach

Too bad it wasn't even a Porsche again. Maybe one day Zippy will actually drive his car down again confused24.gif
Big Len
Not sure which thread I should post pics, so a little here and a little there.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Zippy69
QUOTE(AndyB @ Apr 20 2015, 06:26 AM) *

It was a much larger field of cars then was expected, with a simple fast course laid out.

The printout I saw was for the first wave only. In class "Other" I was 15th of 40 some cars. Not a clue if that changed or not after the second run. I think the Zipster was first in the same class with a 44? second run. (in comparison my best was 58 seconds in the WRX).

There was a SCREAMING fast brown 911 that got fastest time overall I think. He is in one of the pictures I posted earlier.

Zach

Too bad it wasn't even a Porsche again. Maybe one day Zippy will actually drive his car down again confused24.gif

What are you talking about when you say again?...
For the record, this year is the first time in 6 years that I didn't bring my 914 to this event and the first time I autoxed anything but a Porsche in this event. WTF.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Zippy69 @ Apr 20 2015, 12:48 PM) *

Zach

For the record, this year is the first time in 6 years that I didn't bring my 914 to this event and the first time I autoxed anything but a Porsche in this event. WTF.gif

But,

In standard 914World protocol, we will give you shit about it.
MoveQik
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 19 2015, 05:18 PM) *

Hershey parking lot.

Can assume the offers on your car have been rolling in ever since?
AndyB

Zach

Paul I said drive not trailer biggrin.gif
Zippy69
QUOTE(AndyB @ Apr 20 2015, 10:32 AM) *

Zach

Paul I said drive not trailer biggrin.gif

No, you said: "Too bad it wasn't even a Porsche again."
As far as trailer is concerned... I look at it as an insurance policy to get the car home in case I brake it.
Where were you this year?
Zippy69
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 20 2015, 08:59 AM) *

Zach

But,

That's to be expected. Just setting the record straight.
Flame if you wish but the BMW is very fun to drive.
Big Len
Sorry, guess you're gonna have to check all 3 threads for pics. If anyone wants me to email a certain picture, pm me.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
wndsnd
QUOTE(Zippy69 @ Apr 20 2015, 02:58 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 20 2015, 08:59 AM) *

Zach

But,

That's to be expected. Just setting the record straight.
Flame if you wish but the BMW is very fun to drive.

Looks good too beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Apr 20 2015, 07:17 AM) *

Is that a Fiat?
Porschef
QUOTE(Big Len @ Apr 20 2015, 04:39 PM) *

Sorry, guess you're gonna have to check all 3 threads for pics. If anyone wants me to email a certain picture, pm me.

Got any pictures of Bree? wub.gif
AndyB
Ahhhh Bree drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
Big Len
QUOTE(Porschef @ Apr 20 2015, 08:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Big Len @ Apr 20 2015, 04:39 PM) *

Got any pictures of Bree? wub.gif

Sorry, no pics of Bree.......horny, old bastids.
ChrisFoley
baked brie with honey
chowtime.gif
Click to view attachment
saigon71
I knew I forgot something. dry.gif

Anybody local happen to snag that green chair to the right of Evil?

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.