Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anybody here ever met Miles (redshift)?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
balljoint
I am a fan of Miles.
SLITS
Enforcer, and uttered a mild shit as he adjusted himself and pulled his belly over his belt to hide the 9mm Walther used to take out Alqueerda Miles in the province of Ontario while he was traveling to Quebec for a French lesson in economics and government by the people for the people with payments to the Iraqi leadership for safe harbour in Pakistan underneath the weeping willow tree where Johnny Appleseed discovered gravity by throwing the bone into the air while staring listlessly at the monolith ominously standing before the rising sun which launched the only known air attack on the Hawaiian Port of Pearl where scuba divers were able to retrieve the altimeter from a Zeke, while barbecuing fresh mahi mahi on the shores of Tripoli during the armoured vehicle attack on the Russian embassy in Seoul where the nuclear warheads were kept behind closed doors with the secrets publically displayed by the recording mechanism built into his Vans boat shoes which he purchased with a Mastercard Platnium downtown Eagle rock while on his way to Union City to convene a conference of Environmental Engineers and inspectors who were studying the effect of bovine flatus while making wine in the coastal region of Utah somewhere in the Urals while the Red Army was chasing the White Army in a vast snowfield with no cover, he knelt and prayed that his Navy isssued snow suit would provide cover from the intense heat of the sun in equitorial Africa where he now found himself enconsed in a smallish stone tomb while looking for the holy grail admist a nazi attack on the grain reserves stored in a silo by the railroad which led to Santa Fe where they were to pick up the bovines for the faltus study which stained the seat in Manfred while executing a double innman roll at full throttle on the tarmac at willow springs near the landing site of the the shuttle they originally arrived in from moonbase one on board the enterprise with scotty providing the narration of the rest of the story which started in chicago with the ingestion of three pints of Guiness, he threw down the ace much to the astonishment of the other players..................
scotty b
unsure.gif slits scares me. Is all that stuff really in his head or is he copying it from some book of Manson's jail house ramblings?
mike_the_man
QUOTE (scotty b @ Feb 17 2005, 11:40 AM)
unsure.gif slits scares me. Is all that stuff really in his head or is he copying it from some book of Manson's jail house ramblings?

I think it's in his head. He just picks which voice to listen to, and starts typing.

I think we should start a Miles Hendrix fan club! Can I be the Secretary? We still need to raise the money to get him to the WCC.

Aaron Cox
I think we should start a Miles Hendrix fan club!  Can I be the Secretary?  We still need to raise the money to get him to the WCC.

i wanna be the intern drooley.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif
Bleyseng
FrankBlack.net - You Ain't Me - A Tribute to Frank Black
... Electric Bass Guitar: Miles Hendrix Produced by Jim Reed with Kevin F. Rose and
Jason Anderson Recorded at Elevated Basement Studios in Savannah, GA. ...
www.frankblack.net/tribute/yam.asp - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

This is what I got.....
Qarl
So I take it, the answer to my original question is...

No, we have never met Miles...

...except in another dimension

How odd.

blink.gif
Bleyseng
I think the real question is: Do you WANT to meet Miles?
Actually, here is my short list of guys I want to meet.
1. Miles
2. Sean
3. Aaron (might have already but dont remember)
4. Zois
way down at number 475 is Alfred..

Geoff
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Feb 17 2005, 02:22 PM)
I think the real question is: Do you WANT to meet Miles?
Actually, here is my short list of guys I want to meet.
1. Miles
2. Sean
3. Aaron (might have already but dont remember)
4. Zois
way down at number 475 is Alfred..

Geoff

geoff...you and dan are on my list of PNW guys i want to meet.....

thus..i have never met you..... blink.gif rolleyes.gif
Bleyseng
I thought you were at WCC 04.
Jenny
Niet. His holiness didn't grace us with his presence. Why do you think it's gonna be down in SmelLA this year?

Jen
Bleyseng
Well for me, breaking news......I might make the WCC05....of course with no ride. sad.gif

Monique wants me to go and have fun!

Bad news I was promoted so I might not be able to go sad.gif

I'll find out maybe tonight having dinner with the Boss. beerchug.gif

Geoff
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 17 2005, 01:32 PM)
I think we should start a Miles Hendrix fan club!  Can I be the Secretary?  We still need to raise the money to get him to the WCC.

You can be his "ride" lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 17 2005, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 17 2005, 01:32 PM)

You can be his "ride" lol2.gif

and then i can sue him and make lots of money....and impeach him...and...and.... laugh.gif

slits....
i like your sig....
dinomium
So I guess the Enigma will continue... Frank Black does roque however!
redshift
I heard that Frank Black thing about 2 months ago, and I had no idea it was me.

You guys need to hear GAM.. what a hoot.. they used to dress up in tinfoil, and torch themselves with lighter fluid... the music is kind of Pulp Fictionesque, among thousands of other things.

Alqueerda... unsure.gif Slits... uhh... can you find me at least a... uhh.. female intern? (that doesn't look like Aaron)

My flu is now a sinus infection... what goes good with a sinus infection?

M
GWN7
Tequila...snort it...the real cheap stuff......
redshift
icon8.gif

Me and... I can't say it... aren't friends anymore... too many shots..

M
redshift
Penguin season got called..

M
Bleyseng
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 17 2005, 03:36 PM)

My flu is now a sinus infection... what goes good with a sinus infection?

M

Do some cocaine that will clear up anything!

biggrin.gif
redshift
blink.gif

Isn't cocaine bad for you? (errr.. me?)

M
Joe Bob
Only when abused.... blink.gif
Bleyseng
After you snort that stuff you won't feel a thing, thats good right?

Geoff
redshift
Feelings....
Nothing more than feelings...
Trying to forget my.....
Feelings of pain.....

Rolled bills.....
Leaving scabs in my nose...
Trying to forget where....
My money goes.....

-sing it with me-

FEEEEEEEEELINGS!
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!
FEEEEEEEEELINGS!
WHOA..

wacko.gif

SGB
you old geeks-
nobody does
cocain
anymore.
Pass him the crack pipe. That clear him right up. Him be reduced to happy sac o shit.

Just kidding of course.

Are ya feelin any better?
Load the Experiencer....
cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.