Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention WI-IL-IN-MI-OH 914World 8th Annual BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
fixer34
Electrical problem? Maybe ground lead from battery or ground strap to chassis? Not getting good connection even when cold, but lets enough power thru to run fuel pump. As current flows, bad connection heats up, higher resistance and finally fuel pump dies.
snakemain
Checked the battery and the ground was loose, oddly enough. Tightened it a bit but still not a click from the starter. I'll mess with it some more in the morning when it's cooler out. It's been a long day!
Chris H.
QUOTE(snakemain @ Aug 14 2015, 09:14 PM) *

Checked the battery and the ground was loose, oddly enough. Tightened it a bit but still not a click from the starter. I'll mess with it some more in the morning when it's cooler out. It's been a long day!

Which way are you heading? Up 55 to 80?
snakemain
Up 57.
Chris H.
Ah...ok you're not going by me then. I'm close to the 55/80 interchange. Keep us posted though...
GaroldShaffer
TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! piratenanner.gif drunk.gif driving.gif smash.gif chowtime.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif w00t.gif
Mike Fitton
On my way with my 6, can't stay long though!
snakemain
Made it!!!
snakemain
It's starting!

Click to view attachment
fixer34
Just got back home. My first time at Garold's, it was great meeting some of the names on this board. My 'girl' enjoyed the drive and had a chance to 'stretch her legs'. More motivation to get her out more.

Thanks for a great time Garold.

orthobiz
Likewise, great meeting everyone!

Paul
Camaro Mike
Thank you Garold for hosting a great event.

It was great meeting everyone.
GeorgeRud
Looks like it was a great day, wish I could have been there (can't be two places at once)!

Keeping the Midwestern 914 faith!
snakemain
A little rain at the end but looks like it's about finished.

Click to view attachment
Bartlett 914
Wow that is so cool! That must have come just after we left

Thanks Garold for the really nice event. Good turnout.
gms
Had a great time again Garold, thanks for putting this on every year!
GaroldShaffer
You are all welcome. Julie & I enjoy doing this. It was nice to see everyone. we will do it again sometime in Aug 2016. Here are a few pictures that Julie took.

earossi
Garold,

Thanks so much for hosting the event and for posting up some pictures. I had planned on making the event, but ended up driving my wife to her 50th high school reunion down in Steubenville, Ohio. Obviously, the reunion conflicted with your BBQ.

I attended for the first time last year and will certainly plan on attending next year if you are able to host the event.

Brad Mayeur completed the six conversion on my car this last February, and I was looking forward to bringing the car down. Brad did a wonderful job and the car runs extremely well.

I can't speak for the local 914 community; but, I m certain they all appreciate your efforts and the act of creating a venue for lovers of the 914's to meet and discuss the sport.

Regards,

Ernie Rossi
ge9146
Garold,

Thanks so much for a Great Party! smilie_pokal.gif

We both had a Great time!

Thanks again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.