Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club stickers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
PM Rhodyguy
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 26 2005, 01:50 PM)
you all can call it BS, or whatever. The fact is, it's not your place. There is a lot going on these days, some big things, some little things. Quit bitchin' about the stickers. Kevin has some, if you need one contact him.

I had a very long winded response, but never mind its just a stupid sticker............

Peace beerchug.gif slap.gif
Dr Evil
Garold,
I just got the sticker and stuff. Thanks man!

Bleyseng
The way to get a sticker was "Nailed" for a hella long time. If we keep everything nailed the list would be a page long which defeats the purpose...
PM Rhodyguy...isnt that pretty f*cking easy!

Geoff
rhodyguy
you got a long winded response from me, or some one else?

just so everyone perfectly clear on the holding off or getting permission to make more/different stickers...i have been in contact with 2 different admins and posted publicly explaining that i have NO PROBLEM OR ISSUES with the production or sale of new ones. if they are NOT available it's neither MY concern nor is it MY fault! there are 10 of the ones i had make up left. when they are gone, that's it, finnished, complete, mission over, take your pick. wait for the ecom. a number of people seem to have gotten their jockeys all wadded up over a matter they have no part of, nor TIME or PERSONAL FUNDS invested in. i sincerly wish the ecom crew the best of luck. your efforts will not go unappreciated, well... at least in my house. unpunnished? only time will tell.

now that, is long winded.

k
Aaron Cox
ok guys... we need 10 stickers sold to make this headache go away!

step up to the plate! PM kevin!!!
10 left...newbies get em while they are hot!!!
jim_hoyland
How about a windshield banner; might be easier to see driving down the road ?
GWN7
I still want one of the "orginal" stickers... wink.gif biggrin.gif

scotty b
wink.gif Fuch this, I didn't mean to start this kind of crap with a simple question. I feel like I'm ruining marriages here! laugh.gif I'm going to have 1 sticker made for each of my and my dads cars and that's it!! you will know me by the sticker I wear and the speed at which I drive driving.gif And thats the rest of the story.....good day
Joe Bob
HEY...that's MY copyrighted PROTOTYPE version....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.