Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ericoneal
15x6 mini-lite rims. 205/50 tires.

Will these just bolt on (non-flared), or will I need spacers, etc?

Thanks
Mueller
offset?
mepstein
I've heard they fit great but I have no personal experience
ericoneal
Thanks. Seller says they will bolt right on.
eric9144
They're usually 6.5" wide, have seen several sets on cars--all stock narrow body and no "pulling" was needed. If you can try to mount before committing, aka try before you buy. They look sweet! Good luck!
Dave_Darling
It's a definite maybe. The wheels do bolt on, but there is usually some rubbing aft of the shock tower on the inner front fender when the steering wheel is turned full lock. And there is often, but not always, some rubbing on the fender lip of one rear fender or the other. You may need to pull the fender a bit for clearance.

--DD
tomrev
I ran them back in the day on my six; the 6 1/2 in by 15 in. version, with 195/50 Yoko's. Plenty of room, even on the track, with stock fenders that had the inner edges rolled, and flattened a bit like we all have done. Nice wheels too!
914Sixer
I would TEST fit them and drive them. It has been noted over the years that there is a lot of difference from side to side on these cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.