Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Weber 40 IDTP Carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
casey944
For sale is a set of weber 40 IDTP Carbs that I purchased a few months ago. I am selling as my project has stalled and I want to allocate money elsewhere. Once receiving the carbs I went through them and realized that they, like a lot others, needed help. The floats were crushed and they needed a thorough cleaning. Asking 1900 Shipped in the US + Paypal fees.

One of the air correction shoulders ports was cracked. I sent the body to Paul @ Performance oriented. He corrected the cracked port and did the following:

Weber service
Master rebuild kit
Clean(ultra sonic), re-bush throttle body (using Teflon bearings) and bench flow
throttle valves to be re-used
Supply two, new Weber floats, brass
Supply (4) fuel screens for banjo bolts
Supply two main body stud
Zinc plate intake air horns

I also purchased the correct jets(which are included/installed) for my 2.2T at sea level:

30mm main venturis
130 mains
F26 emulsion tubes
170 air corrections
55 idles

These came with the carbs, would need to be cleaned thoroughly for reuse:

Idle-52
Imul - F1
Main Air - 185(definitely need to replace as they are pretty buggered up)
Vent - 27

Following all of this work being done I assembled one of the carbs. I am an amateur, i recommend you take it down and reassemble to your liking. I also recommend you inspect and possibly replace the nozzles for the accel pumps.

You get everything shown in these photos:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
casey944
More Photos:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.