Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: admin please remove this thread !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
thelogo
https://youtu.be/DicYF4RQBnU
Cuda911
OK, $7,500. Cash. Plus a nice PCA-SDR hat. Final offer.
oldschool
piratenanner.gif ...Funny stuff dude lets meet up I'm around your hood sometimes... beerchug.gif
carr914
QUOTE(thelogo @ May 27 2015, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ May 27 2015, 06:47 PM) *

Sounds like a wise decision to just keep the car. Your passion for it clearly clouds objectivity. But, that same passion is exactly why you should keep it. Maybe in a few years it will be worth the 14K. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Your a schmuck

It's easily worth 14 k. Today as it sits , for someone who's never seen the car you sure know a lot about its value

I'm sure when ever I decided to sell it I'll get what it demands

And to duplicate the car il sure spending north of 20 k is a easy starting point .

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

You are absolutely clueless when it comes to both 914s and dealing with people
rhodyguy
"***Do Not Comment On Ads***" right there at the top. lucky for you buttinskis eric doesn't enforce the RULES. with your name calling and rudeness, you all deserve 30 days in the corner as far as i'm concerned.

op. just edit your ad. i mean remove it all. not the quick edit feature. insert 'blah, blah, blah'. your car, sell it any way you see fit. glwts and ibtl.
billh1963
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 28 2015, 09:33 AM) *

"***Do Not Comment On Ads***" right there at the top. lucky for you buttinskis eric doesn't enforce the RULES. with your name calling and rudeness, you all deserve 30 days in the corner as far as i'm concerned.

op. just edit your ad. i mean remove it all. not the quick edit feature. insert 'blah, blah, blah'. your car, sell it any way you see fit. glwts and ibtl.

Then why are you breaking the rules? rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif
rhodyguy
i made no comment regarding the actual ad. lol-2.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 28 2015, 10:16 AM) *

i made no comment regarding the actual ad. lol-2.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif

Touche' beer.gif
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(thelogo @ May 27 2015, 05:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ May 27 2015, 06:47 PM) *

Sounds like a wise decision to just keep the car. Your passion for it clearly clouds objectivity. But, that same passion is exactly why you should keep it. Maybe in a few years it will be worth the 14K. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Your a schmuck

It's easily worth 14 k. Today as it sits , for someone who's never seen the car you sure know a lot about its value

I'm sure when ever I decided to sell it I'll get what it demands

And to duplicate the car il sure spending north of 20 k is a easy starting point .

Yo, Mr. Logo, WTF.gif

we here at 914 World don't go calling fellow members names. screwy.gif

This is, by far, the worst and most negative thread most of us have ever seen here. blink.gif Nobody, including me, wants to take it too seriously, that's why others started just making fun of it, but I think that I speak for many here when I say, if you don't want to be COOL, then don't come back. Nobody here wants someone like you calling guys names, like schmuck, for no good reason whatsoever. chair.gif

So that something positive may come of this pathetic thread, let me offer something that you can choose to walk away with which you would, if you choose to, find significantly educational. smile.gif

THEN... with an "e" is used when referencing order, in time, as in, I tried to sell my 914 on 914 World, but THEN I made an ass of myself and it wound up being a waste of time.

THAN...with an "a" is used when comparing two things, such as, All other 914 world members are MUCH cooler THAN The Logo.

YOUR...spelled like this, is a possessive pronoun, as opposed to YOU'RE...a contraction for YOU ARE...as in...YOU'RE not going to make any friends while trying to sell YOUR car on 914 World if you call ANYBODY names.

THEIR...with "eir" is a possessive pronoun and refers to possession, such as, Someone who won't let a potential buyer drive THEIR car will likely have a much harder time selling it...whereby...

THEY'RE...spelled like this is a contraction for THEY (plural pronoun) ARE...as in...THEY'RE a great bunch of guys, those veteran 914 World members that this guy The Logo is probably badmouthing to people he knows and is possibly even having bad dreams about...and...

THERE...spelled with "ere" is used when referring to a place or to something, like, THERE are a lot of jerks out THERE who immaturely call strangers names like "schmuck" who will continue to have problems with others in THEIR (possessive pronoun, notice spelling difference) lives until they eventually grow up.

So, if you can learn these several specific spellings of words in the English language you could reduce about 1/3 of ALL of the mistakes which make you seem to be as illiterate as your postings here have. biggrin.gif

Good luck Mr. Logo. If you don't come back, we won't miss you. bye1.gif

Mike in Munich
thelogo
You guys are breaking my heart here type.gif poke.gif
billh1963
[quote name='thelogo' post='2182945' date='May 5 2015, 01:50 AM']

OP's earlier post about car

"Ok I got a Guy with skills
He fixed it , great job 150

Now I have a primer spot under the door handle the size of a playing card

The p d r guy does not do paint

However he said after looking over the car that
It has significant amount of bondo

The panel between the hood and windshield has sap and
Will need a repaint in 2 years
And the rest of the cars paint will last maybe 4 more years of I'm lucky

So he recommend s that I get it painted at a body shop or just
Sand it down and spray paint it myself
And put more emphasis on getting the entire car done

In the near future"

If you still want to sell your car, you will need pictures of the critical rust areas. You'll also need to describe the extent of bondo or other damaged areas.
thelogo
[quote name='billh1963' date='May 28 2015, 01:47 PM' post='2192424']
[quote name='thelogo' post='2182945' date='May 5 2015, 01:50 AM']

OP's earlier post about car

"Ok I got a Guy with skills
He fixed it , great job 150

Now I have a primer spot under the door handle the size of a playing card

The p d r guy does not do paint

However he said after looking over the car that
It has significant amount of bondo

The panel between the hood and windshield has sap and
Will need a repaint in 2 years
And the rest of the cars paint will last maybe 4 more years of I'm lucky

So he recommend s that I get it painted at a body shop or just
Sand it down and spray paint it myself
And put more emphasis on getting the entire car done

In the near future"

If you still want to sell your car, you will need pictures of the critical rust areas. You'll also need to describe the extent of bondo or other damaged areas.
[/quote]

After takeing It to a body shop , to get that spot painted

The body shop ,who has 33 years experience and has been featured in hot v w magazine
Told me the mobile paint less dent guy must not have known much about paint
Because he "body shop guy " said all that was needed was a good wash and professional wax which the car has now had any the paint should last for many more years . And from what he could see "there isn't much Bondo he could see but of course it's impossible to tell until sandblasted ."

And to keep the paint less dent removal guy away from the car because he used building primer
So that had to be removed and done properly .

These are opinions of professional s not my own .

Take it for what it's worth but I tend to believe the body shop guy with 33.years experience who actually performs the repairs and repaint s personally

Then the mobile paint less dent removal guy .who I never should have used ( recommend by this forum) and taught me a 150$ lesson .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.