Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- 914 Club Poker Game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Brent
Joe, I'm in.

chip design lost in the last thread. (reduced size for Admin)
MattR
Shouldnt there be a chalon on the chip somewhere? lol2.gif
Brent
Not enough room. Not my favorite package or upgrade either. bootyshake.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 11:21 AM)

It would turn out to be counterfit, a fake chip and worthless!
JB 914
Well, so far VegasRacer is the only one to email me and confirm they are interested in signing up for an online tournament. That's a few shy of the 20 we need dry.gif

So, unless there is big increase in interest..............this thread is dead unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
joe... im in for a 10 buck game.... i could just paypal you ten bucks...and you give it to me via paradsie poker...

if you want to play a one on one game right now (FUN play money) im dl'ing paradise right now....
Brent
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 10:21 AM)

Its on the .25 chip. ( I think thats the lowest right?) lol2.gif w00t.gif
JB 914
Ok, SLITS just send a message from the snow bank that he will play, so, that makes three including myself. I'm gonna feel bad taking his social security $$ w00t.gif
skline
Ok, So does everyone have to be dicks about abusing my car? The name? The car I have wanted since the early 80's? I dont rag on your car, I dont say it is ugly and worthless, you all better back off a little. Especially if you do not know me. Otherwise, when we meet, it may not be as pleasurable as you may like. There is a limit to my patience. mad.gif
Brent
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 23 2005, 10:18 PM)
Ok, So does everyone have to be dicks about abusing my car? The name? The car I have wanted since the early 80's? I dont rag on your car, I dont say it is ugly and worthless, you all better back off a little. Especially if you do not know me.

Damn Scott, yah I don't know you, and you are not the only one who has a Chalon. Relax brother. beer.gif When I first bought my car in 86, the first thing I did was run up to Beach Boys Racing and see what they had to offer. I thought a slant nose was my only option. Since then, I have grown to apreciate the stock design and engines. Here in CA, we know many more than one Chalon owner.

Sorry if I offended you. It was a juvenile comment with no malice intended. I thought thats what happens in the garage. Now I know not to dick around with the elite members.
MattR
Ok, So does everyone have to be dicks about abusing my car? The name? The car I have wanted since the early 80's? I dont rag on your car, I dont say it is ugly and worthless, you all better back off a little. Especially if you do not know me. Otherwise, when we meet, it may not be as pleasurable as you may like. There is a limit to my patience. mad.gif

I just meant because joe has a chalon and the game would presumably be at his house we should have a chalon on the chip... sorry if it didnt sound like that. I wasnt trying to put your car down at all.
Brent
Slits, you a dentist? cause I think you just struck a nerve.

MattR, Slits, have you met Scott? because I haven't. I've been called a dick before, by much smaller people. Its kinda funny. biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
scott... i know how you feel (matt/z/slits - gay thing)

scott is a real nice guy..... leave him alone. dry.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 11:29 PM)
Ok, So does everyone have to be dicks about abusing my car? The name? The car I have wanted since the early 80's? I dont rag on your car, I dont say it is ugly and worthless, you all better back off a little. Especially if you do not know me. Otherwise, when we meet, it may not be as pleasurable as you may like. There is a limit to my patience.  :angry:

I just meant because joe has a chalon and the game would presumably be at his house we should have a chalon on the chip... sorry if it didnt sound like that. I wasnt trying to put your car down at all.

I lost my Chalon in a poker game sad2.gif

Not really......i sold it a few weeks ago......

Lighten up Scotty.......everything is tongue in cheek!!

besides ACOX is my BEOTCH in heads up Poker...........Right ACOX? Just kidding Aaron.....the deck really hit me tonite and heads up is a high variance game.....you need to be more agressive......no fear cool_shades.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 23 2005, 11:40 PM)
(matt/z/slits - gay thing)

icon8.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Brent @ Feb 23 2005, 11:38 PM)
MattR, Slits, have you met Scott? because I haven't

Dude, dont you read the forum? "another day at skline's garage"

Scott has helped us poor college students a number of times. I was kinda shocked to see scotts post. Im hoping its not directed towards me because scott has been beyond helpful for me and my friends and I wouldnt want him to think Im showing lack of gratitude in any way.
MattR
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 23 2005, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 23 2005, 11:40 PM)
(matt/z/slits - gay thing)

icon8.gif

hey, ive backed off... well I havent, but you delete anything i post that has to do with being gay biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 23 2005, 11:47 PM)

Really? Are you gonna focus on the red 914?

You know I work for beer up the butt chicken, so if you need a hand just call me up!
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 11:54 PM)
QUOTE (Brent @ Feb 23 2005, 11:38 PM)
MattR, Slits,  have you met Scott? because I haven't

Dude, dont you read the forum? "another day at skline's garage"

Scott has helped us poor college students a number of times. I was kinda shocked to see scotts post. Im hoping its not directed towards me because scott has been beyond helpful for me and my friends and I wouldnt want him to think Im showing lack of gratitude in any way.

If any of you don't like Scott then finger.gif

they guy would give you the shirt off his back............

Don't worry Scott......I can give you Aaron's shirt.....heck, if i played him for 5 more minutes tonite i would have had his wardrobe. happy11.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 23 2005, 11:47 PM)

Really? Are you gonna focus on the red 914?

You know I work for beer up the butt chicken, so if you need a hand just call me up!

Dude, you got a deal. right after Monsoon season!! laugh.gif
Brent
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 23 2005, 11:54 PM)
Dude, dont you read the forum? "another day at skline's

Dude, Look at my member info. I have been here since December, and don't quite remember everyone yet and don't intend to keep cross referencing, so I don't offend anyone. The "do you know who I am" attitude is quite pissy.

Lighten up. The Dick comment was intended for me.I can accept that. You "regulars" are way to threatened by us newbies, and are way to eager to attack.

Guys, seriously, there are no Rock Stars here (accept maybe Andy), lets drop the attitude and have some fun.
JB 914
smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif Order in the thread.

are we playing cards or what? email me by Friday if you are interested. for the ADD among us we are playing:

No Limit Texas Hold'em
$10 buy in
no rebuys no add ons

email me if you are serious
Brent
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 24 2005, 12:01 AM)
If any of you don't like Scott then  :finger:

For the record, Joe meant to say I was his NUMBER ONE favorite 914 Poker player, he just couldn't find the right smiley. I don't hate someone I don't now, I just don't understand them, nuff said.

I will be out of town for the weekend. Hope the Suite has internet access, so I may join if the game is then.
redshift
My mother told me never to gamble with a man named Joe, or Buckle.

smile.gif

M
skline
For the record, the term dicks, was not focussed on any one individual, it was more aimed at all the poeple who rag on the Chalon. I am having a really bad week and the rain and everything is just really getting me down. When I came on and saw everyone dissin my car again, I just got fed up with it. I went to bed early last night and slept really good, I feel better today. Now lets all get along and play nice. Oh, and leave my car out of it. beerchug.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 24 2005, 03:12 AM)
My mother told me never to gamble with a man named Joe, or Buckle.

smile.gif

M

laugh.gif
SLITS
Yes, I know Scott.......................

That is the last time I will mention his name or car (either one).......

And Joe...I emailed you....When I worked at Dizzyland, Wed nite was the poke-her club for the Jungle Cruise.....started with 5 tables and would work down to one......BRING IT ON

What the hell is "Tejas Hold'em"? Sounds saxual to me!
JB 914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 24 2005, 09:48 AM)
Yes, I know Scott.......................

That is the last time I will mention his name or car (either one).......

And Joe...I emailed you....When I worked at Dizzyland, Wed nite was the poke-her club for the Jungle Cruise.....started with 5 tables and would work down to one......BRING IT ON

What the hell is "Tejas Hold'em"? Sounds saxual to me!

Well, you are assured of at least the top 5 right now cool.gif

cuz, that's all that are willing to commit dry.gif
MattR
So how does a 914club poker game sound? 10 dollar buy in, and the winner gets to cook his famous bbq chicken and pork dry.gif
mike_the_man
Joe, I sent you an email. I'm guessing you didn't get it? Have we decided on a date yet? Depending when it is I'm in. I'm not too sure how you play for real money in these things, but I'll figure it out. Let me know.

JB 914
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Feb 24 2005, 01:28 PM)
Joe, I sent you an email. I'm guessing you didn't get it? Have we decided on a date yet? Depending when it is I'm in. I'm not too sure how you play for real money in these things, but I'll figure it out. Let me know.

hi mike,

i got you on the list. not really enough interest so far.....just SLITS and his disney $$.......expired ride coupons don't play in my game Ron! laugh.gif
SLITS
But, but, they're all "E" tickets..........and they never expire..................
JB 914
Well, it doesn't look like we have enough interest to get 20 for a tournament.

i shall plan a bbq right around tuition time at the local colleges....... happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
can you make a password protected game?
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 24 2005, 08:42 PM)
can you make a password protected game?

the tourneys are password protected, but, you gotta have 20 (two tables)

other sites will let you have a 1 table ring game that is private too. I just like the tourney idea, cuz, it limits the investment for the novice players and there is more luck involved to even out the chances for everyone.

Aaron Cox
well... joe and I played another game.... i climbed up to about 100.... then he took me for 300.... confused24.gif beer3.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 25 2005, 12:09 AM)
well... joe and I played another game.... i climbed up to about 100.... then he took me for 300....  :confused:  :beer3:

WHO'S YOUR DADDY? happy11.gif A few more play money games and i can paint my pretend teener too laugh.gif
skline
I thought the idea was to help the starving college students, not corrupt them.
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 25 2005, 12:17 AM)

aren't you suppose to be working on your car today? blink.gif
MattR
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 25 2005, 12:17 AM)

Buy in is like 10 bucks. Joe's food fills me for up to 2 days. 10 bucks for 2 days of food isnt a bad deal any way you cut it biggrin.gif
redshift
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 24 2005, 04:01 AM)
Scott has helped us poor college students a number of
Don't worry Scott......I can give you Aaron's shirt.....heck, if i played him for 5 more minutes tonite i would have had his wardrobe. happy11.gif

LOL

Like I SAID.

M
mike_the_man
Well, lets plan to have a game some night during the WCC. That'll be the only time I'll be around in person. I bet we could have a real good time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.