Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- 914 Club Poker Game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JB 914
Anyone interested in playing in an online game JUST for 914club members? if so, PM or email me and i'll set it up. we can play for really low stakes and talk trash!! invites only to 914club members.

let me know if there is any interest
Andyrew
Me!! I have an account(or two...) at pokerroom.com.

No money to join. but you can play for real cash (like most poker rooms online I assume..)

anyways, I'd be up for a game sometime. (not tonight..)

BTW, I cant play for real money... Something about gambling and whatnot rolleyes.gif

Andrew
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Feb 21 2005, 10:29 PM)
Me!! I have an account(or two...) at pokerroom.com.

No money to join. but you can play for real cash (like most poker rooms online I assume..)

anyways, I'd be up for a game sometime. (not tonight..)

Andrew

agree.gif

wed night im free.....

pic a venue
Andyrew
Wed night, I have real poker at my house with school friends... lol

every wed....

VegasRacer
Sure. I'll play. But ya gotta teach me how. wink.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Feb 21 2005, 09:49 PM)
Sure. I'll play. But ya gotta teach me how. wink.gif

blink.gif i'm still waitng for ACox to show me how..........
VegasRacer
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 21 2005, 09:27 PM)
we can play for really low stakes and talk trash!!

They call me the bus driver. I take everyone to school. cool.gif
boxstr
Hey that sounds like fun.
I fold.
CCLINWCCPOKER
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Feb 21 2005, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 21 2005, 09:27 PM)
we can play for really low stakes and talk trash!!

They call me the bus driver. I take everyone to school. cool.gif

they call me the hitman..... cuz i killed the bus driver blink.gif rolleyes.gif
Andyrew
ALL fold.

I do that alot... they get mad at me laugh.gif

I cant wait to see how good you guys are.

Although its easyer to get a random betting pattern online than it is in a game.

Andrew
JB 914
Save your time......just paypal me the $$ now and save yourselves the pain
seanery
poker is the game when you try to get your cards to add up to 22 right?
JB 914
you guys email me, so, i can invite you to the game and give you the login info
seanery
when is the game?
Aaron Cox
empire poker?
party poker?

JB 914
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 21 2005, 10:31 PM)
when is the game?

no date set yet. if enough are interested we can setup a poll and figure the best date/time
Type 4
My wife Judy says she will play.
MattR
We should set up a local game. Maybe this saturday? Combine it with a bbq maybe? Sorry andyrew... so cal people only! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2005, 11:44 PM)
We should set up a local game. Maybe this saturday? Combine it with a bbq maybe? Sorry andyrew... so cal people only! biggrin.gif

im down!

joe cooks...and we get to take his money laugh.gif
Jenny
No thanks. I read your previous thread about how poker funds your 914 habit. pray.gif Very impressive, but I'm out!

Jen
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 21 2005, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2005, 11:44 PM)
We should set up a local game.  Maybe this saturday?  Combine it with a bbq maybe?  Sorry andyrew... so cal people only! biggrin.gif

im down!

joe cooks...and we get to take his money laugh.gif

Yea, i can see you and matt bringing car scraps and trying to raise with some rusty heat exchangers!!
MattR
I can see it now... "i raise you a 75-76 2.0 muffler hanger AND a used quad tip exhaust WITH chrome tips"
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2005, 11:04 PM)
I can see it now... "i raise you a 75-76 2.0 muffler hanger AND a used quad tip exhaust WITH chrome tips"

I'm all in for the rest of my shalom scraps!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 22 2005, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2005, 11:04 PM)

I'm all in for the rest of my shalom scraps!

side pot... raise 3 rusty longs!
MattR
will you take some 912 floorboards? lol2.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2005, 11:39 PM)
will you take some 912 floorboards? lol2.gif

Sorry Son, no short buy in's dry.gif
skline
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 21 2005, 10:55 PM)
No thanks. I read your previous thread about how poker funds your 914 habit. pray.gif Very impressive, but I'm out!

Jen

Jenny smart gurl, only one I see of all of the people that replied. Seems she actually reads the tag lines in signatures. I am impressed. wub.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 22 2005, 07:45 AM)
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 21 2005, 10:55 PM)

Jen

Jenny smart gurl, only one I see of all of the people that replied. Seems she actually reads the tag lines in signatures. I am impressed. wub.gif

Aww come on now!! We have Acox and MattR in the game!!! we have to keep the stakes low otherwise they are gonna whine when they loose all there $$

Besides, if i wanted to clean them out i would have bribed them with BBQ and lured them into my lair like the lambs they are!! happy11.gif Besides, if i was you i would worry about that bus driver from Vegas who claims he donesn't know how to play! cool_shades.gif

Seriously, i've got a site that we can play our own tournament. i'm waiting to get an email from them today with the details.

If'n you don't want to play you can simply heckle from the chat box!!
Jenny
We should set up a casual game for Friday night of the WCC. That'd be a blast. Good ol' fashioned drinking and shit talking with some friends. I'll serve drinks if Vegasracer bartends...

Jen
Meredith
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 22 2005, 09:38 AM)
I'll serve drinks if Vegasracer bartends...

You're going to make him work during his vacation?!
SteveL
Count me in - let me know when and where, and how I sign up, etc!
SLITS
Maverick here.....SHOW ME DA MONEY.......to hell with your rusty parts, I have enough of my own...real cash...no IOUs
MattR
Ron used to play with Doc Holiday. Watch out guys!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 22 2005, 12:53 PM)
Ron used to play with Doc Holiday. Watch out guys!

ron used to play with dinosaurs and dirt.... and adam and eve ...back in the day rolleyes.gif
MattR
why do you think adam and eve were naked? ron bet the clothes right off their backs...
SLITS
Hah, I bet the big man he couldn't do it in 5 days...took him 6....owes me big time.
JB 914
ok, we need a minimum of 20 people to get our own tournament going. if you wanna play send me an email, so, i have your address and can put you on the sign up list.

my feeling is a tournament is the best way to go. we can fix the buy in amounts, so, no everyone invests the same $$. Plus, the house fee is fixed too.

I'm thinking we can play No Limit Hold'em with a $10 buy in and no rebuys or add ons. i'm guessing the house fee is about $1 each, but, have not gotten the confirmation yet on that.

if you don't know how to play just watch the travel channel on Wed. nights for the World Poker Tour. Same game they play on t.v. just lower stakes!!

Lot's of luck involved in tournaments, so, even a novice player has a good shot at winning!

only 5 on the list so far, so, EMAIL ME!!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 22 2005, 02:53 PM)
ok, we need a minimum of 20 people to get our own tournament going. if you wanna play send me an email, so, i have your address and can put you on the sign up list.

my feeling is a tournament is the best way to go. we can fix the buy in amounts, so, no everyone invests the same $$. Plus, the house fee is fixed too.

I'm thinking we can play No Limit Hold'em with a $10 buy in and no rebuys or add ons. i'm guessing the house fee is about $1 each, but, have not gotten the confirmation yet on that.

if you don't know how to play just watch the travel channel on Wed. nights for the World Poker Tour. Same game they play on t.v. just lower stakes!!

Lot's of luck involved in tournaments, so, even a novice player has a good shot at winning!

only 5 on the list so far, so, EMAIL ME!!

10+1 buy in is good.... i cant afford that much more. laugh.gif you want hold em or omaha? wink.gif either works..... this a 2 table tourney i assume?
JB 914
[QUOTE=Aaron Cox,Feb 22 2005, 02:05 PM]
only 5 on the list so far, so, EMAIL ME!! [/QUOTE]
10+1 buy in is good.... i cant afford that much more. laugh.gif you want hold em or omaha? wink.gif either works..... this a 2 table tourney i assume?

[/QUOTE]
I think Hold'em since most people at least know that game. we need at least 20 for two tables to get a private tourney. anything over that is fine. i think $10 is the lowest we can do. i'm not firm on the $1 entry fee yet. i'm pretty sure that's what they get for the normal ones though......

i'll update once they reply to my email.
MattR
Holdem, please. Im not a fan of Omaha. $20+1 sounds better to me. I need to pay for some bumpers... biggrin.gif

Email sent Joe. Im in!
mike_the_man
I'm in, sounds like fun, but go easy on me. It's a good thing if all your cards are the same colour, right? cool.gif

JB 914
Ok here is the deal.

i have a site that can host a private tournament, but, we need at least 20 players and 48hrs notice. So, I wanna make sure we have enough players before someone set’s up an account.

we will setup a $10 buy in (+ ~$1 for entry fee to the site)
No limit Hold'em
No Rebuys or Add Ons

the most $$ you can loose is the $10

email me if interested.
MattR
Electronic chips? Lets do it in person. Aaron will buy beer. beerchug.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 22 2005, 06:13 PM)
Electronic chips? Lets do it in person. Aaron will buy beer. beerchug.gif

will he also pay for Seanery's plane ticket? ohmy.gif

we can do a local game too sometime. this is so anyone can play.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 22 2005, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 22 2005, 06:13 PM)
Electronic chips?  Lets do it in person.  Aaron will buy beer.  :beer2:

will he also pay for Seanery's plane ticket? ohmy.gif

we can do a local game too sometime. this is so anyone can play.

i gots no credit cards.... confused24.gif
MattR
Will the $1 entrance fee pay for seanery's ticket? wink.gif

My credit card wont allow online gaming transactions, and when I tried last year for the calling card then it denied it as well sad.gif

Time for a local game. Potluck. Aaron brings beer, I'll bring cards, and joe can bbq... mmm, im hungry.
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 22 2005, 09:38 AM)
I'll serve drinks if Vegasracer bartends...

You've got a deal. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Meredith @ Feb 22 2005, 10:25 AM)

You're going to make him work during his vacation?!

To show you what a good sport I am, I won't even charge union rates.

So which cocktail waitress uniform do you want to wear?
I will also get extras for Meredith, Toast, Mrs. K. and Birgit.
Andyrew
Does it have to be cash? honestly I think it would be easyer to play for play money on a online room...

Theres a bunch out there.. All open 24 7.. No callin in no bla bla bla.. no credit cards, no money.

More people would come... Knowing that its just for fun and nothing to loose.

Just get a private table. wait for the people.. and Bam!

Even private tourny's....

I nominate Pokerroom because of the good graphics and user friendly environment.

Yes, you Do have to download it.. but still..
JB 914
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Feb 22 2005, 09:38 PM)
Does it have to be cash? honestly I think it would be easyer to play for play money on a online room...

Theres a bunch out there.. All open 24 7.. No callin in no bla bla bla.. no credit cards, no money.

More people would come... Knowing that its just for fun and nothing to loose.

Just get a private table. wait for the people.. and Bam!

Even private tourny's....

I nominate Pokerroom because of the good graphics and user friendly environment.

Yes, you Do have to download it.. but still..

cash is to poker what women are to sex. you can do either activity without them, but, it leaves you a bit unsatisifed

$10 was the lowest buyin they will allow. i thought with a private tournement at least we can keep the $$ in the club.

We can play at any site, i don't really care. the one i suggest is the only one i found offering private tournaments.

Andyrew
Whatever

sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.