Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The RS is Officially for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
AntiHero
UNREAL!

Any deal involving an attorney is a deal you inevitably will end up getting f'd by--better before the sale than after. Ridiculous.

euro911
He got an attorney involved in a automobile purchase? ... really?

laugh.gif
rhodyguy
wow. ridiculous. i think your best rid of that buyer. not many cars get long distance delivery included as part of the deal. if your still in the game with that buyer give him a 'credit' for an open carrier but only on a full price purchase. $800+/-? you can't leave your wife at home when she's that close to a delivery date. if he wants to upgrade to a closed carrier that's on him.
Series9
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 29 2015, 08:45 AM) *

wow. ridiculous. i think your best rid of that buyer. not many cars get long distance delivery included as part of the deal. if your still in the game with that buyer give him a 'credit' for an open carrier but only on a full price purchase. $800+/-? you can't leave your wife at home when she's that close to a delivery date. if he wants to upgrade to a closed carrier that's on him.

The only way that guy is getting the RS would be to fly in with a stack of $100s and drive it away.

I have a different relationship with my attorney. I tell him what I'm doing, not the other way around.
racerbvd
This all happened since I was there yesterday?? confused24.gif

QUOTE(Series9 @ Jul 29 2015, 05:01 PM) *

The only way that guy is getting the RS would be to fly in with a stack of $100s and drive it away.

I have a different relationship with my attorney. I tell him what I'm doing, not the other way around.

Series9

Yes.

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jul 29 2015, 08:15 PM) *

This all happened since I was there yesterday?? confused24.gif

QUOTE(Series9 @ Jul 29 2015, 05:01 PM) *

Sedonut
Carbon fiber deck lids arrived safely in AZ. Packed in a well built crate by series9. If everything Joe builds is built as well as the wooden crate they came in, he is a perfectionist.

Thanks Joe.

Before I bought these from Series9, I called Getty, they never picked up on either of their lines. I sent them an email the first time July 16, they sent me a clarification question a couple of days later. I never heard from them again.

As things went I'm glad they never answered. Still, almost 4 weeks and no reply. Makes you wonder what's going on.
euro911
You bought them, Tony?

aktion035.gif
Sedonut
Yea Mark, got em. Now just have to decide what color to paint my car. I'm leaning toward a graphite\charcoal that kinda matches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.