Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 2.0L (GA) cylinder heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve Snyder
Selling the original heads out of my '74 2.0L. Because I occasionally track the car, I decided to go with new heads from L&N during my latest rebuild.

As noted, these heads have a total of 81,000 miles on them, and there are 11,000 miles on the dual springs and valve guides installed during my last rebuild (a cam failure forced the most recent build dry.gif ).

I did a cursory combustion chamber cleaning with a Dremel soft brush to facilitate inspection. There is normal wear, but I did not find any cracks (even around the plug holes). the valve seats look good. All original studs are in place and secure. No threads are stripped, and I am not aware of any helicoils installed in these heads. The cooling fins are fine.

Basically, I don't know of any real issues with these heads, but I am not a metallurgist. Therefore, please request any additional pictures to address whatever I may not have covered. Oh, and note that I transferred the 1.7L rocker arms and elephant feet adjusters to my new heads, so those items are not included (as pictured).

$630 shipped CONUS. PayPal is good.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Steve Snyder
A couple more pics...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Steve Snyder
icon_bump.gif
Still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.