Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 Front Suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
enikolayev
Looking for 911 front suspension to do a 5-lug conversion. Would prefer the complete setup.
mepstein
Try a wtb on pelican and la dismantlers
bdstone914
QUOTE(enikolayev @ Jun 28 2015, 08:11 AM) *

Looking for 911 front suspension to do a 5-lug conversion. Would prefer the complete setup.

Do you want 911 A arms and torsion bars too? I dont have anymore struts for sale but have the lower suspension. What are you doing for the rear? I do 914 converted hubs or can do complete trailing arms redone.
Bruce
914Sixer
Struts over on 911 Pelican right now. Early and late .
ric birks
I have a roller that needs some work ava. Has all the suspension, Fuch's, and most body parts and dash ect. Will try to post a pic if I can, otherwise I may have to email you if your interested. Thanks, Ric.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...ong-wheels.html
enikolayev
Thanks for the replies, I only really need the struts/hubs for the front but would like a complete swap if the price is right.

Do you want 911 A arms and torsion bars too? I dont have anymore struts for sale but have the lower suspension. What are you doing for the rear? I do 914 converted hubs or can do complete trailing arms redone.
Bruce

What's your price for the lower suspension including A arms and torsion bars?

Not sure what i'm gonna do about the rear, leaning towards the converted hubs. How do you do yours? Do you weld on a sleeve where its drilled and press in studs or thread?

I can't afford $750 per strut
mepstein
QUOTE(enikolayev @ Jun 29 2015, 09:34 PM) *

Thanks for the replies, I only really need the struts/hubs for the front but would like a complete swap if the price is right.

Bruce

What's your price for the lower suspension including A arms and torsion bars?

Not sure what i'm gonna do about the rear, leaning towards the converted hubs. How do you do yours? Do you weld on a sleeve where its drilled and press in studs or thread?

I can't afford $750 per strut

I bought a pair of 911 t struts for $100 on pelican. Place a wtb and bump it every so often. Also chech with dc auto
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...sion-parts.html
madmax914
Here is a very good way to convert your rears to 5-lug. It's very well written by SirAndy.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=80641
chad newton
I have one out of a 71, m calipers plus a new master cylinder. Here is my email chadnewton6@gmail.com

I'm in ventura ca.
chad newton
I also have all the rear parts plus sideshift and linkage. Just let me know, I think I'm going to put some stuff up tonight for sale if I have time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.