Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Making a change...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
r_towle
Congrats on making such a big decision.
I wish you all the luck in your venture.

Rich
Ian Stott
Looking at the Google Map you are really just across the border from us, woot woot! Good for us, will send you snow blower recommendations and useage instructions when you are ready! Any snow related needs check with us first, we will always tell you how to spend your money wisely! Congrats to your wife, the fact that you can pick up and move without hurting your business is actually pretty awesome, kudos to you for supporting her and for seeing the big picture. I wish you both all the best and look forward to visiting your shop once I have my issues sorted out.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Jul 19 2015, 05:02 AM) *

Looking at the Google Map you are really just across the border from us, woot woot!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Are you trying to get McMark to stay in CA?
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jul 16 2015, 05:34 PM) *

When is the official Original Customs going away party? party.gif

Anything being planed?? confused24.gif
andys
Sorry to lose such a great resource in Cal, however if the move is good for you and your family, then it's a good thing. Good luck!

My MI experience was a business trip to Tri-Cities in early Nov. some years ago. Miserable is an understatement. Wind blowing, snowing sideways, roads whited-out, cars sliding into each other, and add to that, a scary commuter plane ride I'll never forget....couldn't believe they flew in those conditions! Of course this is from a SoCal guys perspective.

Andys
McMark
I think Aug 29 would make a good BBQ. I'll start a new thread.
wes
Its on my calendar, anything I can bring?
strawman
Hi Mark, Sorry to see you leave us here on the Left Coast, but I'm excited for your new adventures. I'll be co-driving a friend's 911 at an autocross driving school in Alameda the day of your BBQ, but I'll stop by later in the afternoon if the school lets out early enough. If I don't see you, best of luck in Michigan!
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.