Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Hats Group Buy Now Open! See details below.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Tom_T
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Aug 18 2015, 08:58 PM) *

UPDATE:

The hats are here! Sara will start getting them sent out shortly.

The embroidery process took a bit longer than anticipated. The artwork was re-digitized, and the quality of the final embroidery is better than in my original two hat prototypes.

Very pleased with how they turned out.

Mike - it's so close to the SD Concours now, you can save yourself the hassle & postage, & just bring my 2 on Saturday (1 each color).

IIRC Sara is judging there too, but I didn't see your name at the Entries/Displays List last time I looked.

Are you still planning to come? ... & with 1 or 2 cars?

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Cuda911
Hey Tom, we will bring your hats to the concours this Saturday. (assuming I don't get senile and forget).

Sara will be judging there. We are still deciding whether to bring both 914s. Should be a goof turnout and good weather (last year it rained during the Spanish landing concours).
Tom_T
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Aug 19 2015, 05:28 PM) *

Hey Tom, we will bring your hats to the concours this Saturday. (assuming I don't get senile and forget).

Sara will be judging there. We are still deciding whether to bring both 914s. Should be a goof turnout and good weather (last year it rained during the Spanish landing concours).

Cool!

Let's see ... 2 driving-girl.gif driving.gif & 2 ravenna914.jpg blue914.jpg + it's close!! aktion035.gif

I didn't make it last year, but recall Dave W./toolguy didn't come due to the rain .... something about his 914-6 melting in the rain ... or was that the Wicked Witch of the West?? idea.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
StratPlayer
Got my hats, they are great, thanks for the effort put into this group buy.

GREAT HAT beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
walterolin
My two came today - nice.

Thanks!
billh1963
Mine came in...thank you!
STL914
My hat came in today's mail. Looks great,nice fit. Thanks Sara.
sb914
Not yet
Tom_T
Sara & Mike brought mine to the San Diego Concours & they look great.

Thanx Guys! beerchug.gif
Tom
////////

PS - "Guys" is a universal non-gender-specific term used by us old guys who grew up in the 60's ... kinda like Bitchen, etc.! biggrin.gif
sb914
Got it,looks great thanks.
warrenoliver
Got mine yesterday! They are great. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif I should have ordered more than two since my son took one already.

Thanks again for making this happen. beerchug.gif

Warrenoliver
Cuda911
^^^ We have a few spares. Sara will shoot you an email, Warren.
Cuda911
I've received several PMs from people that would like a 914 hat. First run sold out. If there are enough interested parties, I'll do up another batch. So, any interest?

jfort
I'd like a dark blue one
porbmw
I would do one of each.... biggrin.gif
Steve
I will take both.
falcor75
Still interested in a blue one if international shipping is available. or maybe someone can buy an extra one and send to me? I'll paypal the money.
BuddyV
I would do one of each
Cracker
IF there are TWO in dark blue - I'd like to buy them - well done. Please let me know.

Tony
Dion
I'll take a beige one if available!
Lucky9146
Mike, Thanks so much for considering to make a second run. Sign me up for 4. One Tan and 3 Blue.
Cuda911
OK, lets get a list going. I'll need to do about 25 in each color to get reasonable pricing.

The current list:

Lucky9146: 3 blue and 1 beige hat
Gmanscott55: 1 blue hat
Ndfrigi: 1 hat (color?)
Jfort: 1 blue hat
Porbmw: 1 blue and 1 beige
Steve: 1 blue and 1 beige
Falcor75: 1 blue
BuddyV: 1 blue and 1 beige
Cracker: 2 blue hats
Dion: 1 beige hat
Bartlett 914 2 beige hats
Wndsnd 1 blue and 1 beige
Downunderman 1 blue and 1 beige
Smg914 1 blue and 1 beige
WLD914 2 blue hats
Bartlett 914
2 in tan for me please
Cuda911
OK, off to a good start, but need more hat orders to be able to do this.
wndsnd
I will take one of each color.

Thank You.
smg914
I'll take one of each color.
Cairo94507
I would love some of these with some custom touches. 914-6 on the front and '71 on the back of the hat. Is that possible????
Downunderman
I will take one of each thanks.
Bills914-4
I'll take 2 BLUE's please, thank you Bill D.

( I have 2 beige from last year, very nice quality hat)
Cuda911
Gettin' close to enough for a run! smile.gif

Regarding 914-6, and other "special" requests....

Any changes to the original design requires new artwork to be drawn up, re-digitizing the artwork, set-up changes for the embroidery equipment, etc.

Since this is just for fun (a break-even proposition for me), I just don't have the time to manage all that.

Hmmm.... on a Facebook 914 page some others want 914-6 hats. I guess if I can get the sixers to commit to at least 25 total I'd consider doing it.
Cairo94507
Cuda911 - I appreciate the offer but will pass as I don't want to create a possible mess for you. But thanks for the offer.
SA-914
I'll do a blue one...
mgp4591
One in each color would be good please!
I'm assuming they fit fat heads too.... confused24.gif
Cuda911
OK, guys, looks like this is a go! smile.gif

I can do 914-6 also, if I can get at least five 914-6 hats ordered.
[Edit: Looks like we have enough interest, so 914-6 will be an available option.]

Hey, T-shirts... any interest? I'll need at least 30 confirmed requests. Blue or black or grey. Silk-screened image.

Pricing:

Hats: $25 per hat + $5 each shipping (reduced shipping for multiple items in an order).
Shirts: $20 each + $5 each shipping (reduced shipping for multiple items in an order).

The current list:

Hats

Lucky9146: 3 blue and 1 beige hat (914-6 version)
Gmanscott55: 1 blue hat
Jfort: 1 blue hat
Porbmw: 1 blue and 1 beige (914-6 version)
Steve: 1 blue and 1 beige
Falcor75: 1 blue
BuddyV: 1 blue and 1 beige
Cracker: 2 blue hats
Dion: 1 beige hat
Bartlett 914 2 beige hats
Wndsnd 1 blue and 1 beige
Downunderman 1 blue and 1 beige
Smg914 1 blue and 1 beige
WLD914 2 blue hats
MGP4591 1 blue and 1 beige
SA-914: 1 blue hat
Seaside6 1 blue and 1 beige hat (914-6 Version), 2 914-6 shirts [if I end up doing shirts]
Rmdinmd: 1 blue hat , 2 914 shirts [if I end up doing shirts]
John Grier one each of each color for the 914 hats and one of each of each color for the 914-6 hats
bfrymire 1 beige hat
Lucky9146
Bump
gridgway
when are the hats likely to be available please? I have a rather large package (!) being shipped to the UK and some hats would look good on the pax seat!
Cuda911
QUOTE(gridgway @ Mar 18 2016, 08:55 AM) *

when are the hats likely to be available please? I have a rather large package (!) being shipped to the UK and some hats would look good on the pax seat!

I'll put the order in next week. They told me about a week to make the hats, then figure a few days for mailing them out to you guys. Let me know ASAP if you want to be added to the list.

Cairo, you in for a 914-6 hat?
gridgway
Sadly, I think the timing won't work. Was a good idea though!
Cuda911
OK, guys, final call for orders this weekend. I'll be putting in the hat order this coming week.
porbmw
Please note the request to change mine to sixer version...if possible

Thanks

Paul
Cuda911
QUOTE(porbmw @ Mar 19 2016, 11:48 AM) *

Please note the request to change mine to sixer version...if possible

Thanks

Paul

Will do. I am going to try to do the sixers with gold lettering for the "914-6" {Edit: Nah, actually, sticking with the original color scheme. Not gold.}
Lucky9146

Will do. I am going to try to do the sixers with gold lettering for the "914-6"
[/quote]

Mike Can we stick with same color combo on the 6 version? We really like the red white blue combo on the blue hat. If you decide to make the 6 hats with gold lettering please change my order back to the regular 914 hats. That would be 3 Blue and 1 Tan

Thanks! Jim
Cuda911
[quote name='Lucky9146' date='Mar 20 2016, 06:58 AM' post='2318194']
[/quote]

Mike Can we stick with same color combo on the 6 version? We really like the red white blue combo on the blue hat. If you decide to make the 6 hats with gold lettering please change my order back to the regular 914 hats. That would be 3 Blue and 1 Tan

Thanks! Jim
[/quote]

Sure, no prob. I'll stay with the original color schemes.
Gmanscott55
[quote name='Cuda911' date='Mar 20 2016, 03:37 PM' post='2318320']
[quote name='Lucky9146' date='Mar 20 2016, 06:58 AM' post='2318194']
[/quote]

Thanks! Jim
[/quote]

Sure, no prob. I'll stay with the original color schemes.
[/quote]

Thanks Cuda for doing this. Let me know how to pay . beerchug.gif
Cuda911
Per requests, the 914 and 914-6 hats will have the same color schemes as on the original hats. I Figured that the sixers would like gold gold numbers to match the emblem on the cars, but I guess this wasn't the case.

I'll send PM's with PayPal info. when I have the hats ready to send.
Cuda911
I'm headed over to the embroidery shop now to get things finalized. Last chance to get orders in is this week, so let me know.
bfrymire
Just saw this.

If its not too late, beige hat for me. smile.gif

-- brett
Cuda911
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 22 2016, 01:25 PM) *

Just saw this.

If its not too late, beige hat for me. smile.gif

-- brett

No problem. I can accommodate all order requests placed by the end of the week.

I'm sending out PMs now with payment info.

sb914
I'll take a blue hat
Steve
PayPal sent
Please change both my hats to 914-6
Thanks!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.