Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yellow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
URY914
I painted mine in the garage.
Makes you feel like you could do anything when your done.
BIG pride factor...

Nice, very nice
Paul
airsix
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Mar 6 2005, 02:08 PM)
I found it virtually impossible to get the gun under the sail....Lord knows what it looks like under there.

I've always wondered about that. I had my first 914 repainted and as I feared they totally screwed that area up. Ho do you do it right? Gotta do it from inside with the window removed?

-Ben M.

ps - look real good, JP.
Eddie914
AWESOME!

Yellow is fabulous.

Put the "Carerra" script on the door and it will match my buddy Harry's 911RS.

Eddie

ps: Use a razor blade (single edge) on the runs & drools.
Eddie914
J.P.,

I can't decide what color to repaint my 914 ... Gulf Blue (leave the orange stripe) or yellow ... yours looks soooo good!

Eddie
J P Stein
QUOTE (airsix @ Mar 6 2005, 06:12 PM)
[QUOTE=J P Stein,Mar 6 2005, 02:08 PM] Ho do you do it right? Gotta do it from inside with the window removed?

-Ben M.

ps - look real good, JP.

Near as I can figure, that's bout the only way to get at it.
I tried using one of the spray bottles thingys but I had to get more than 45 deg with the thing....directions?... what, me read?......paint all over hell when it blasts out the vent......auugghh!. I *think* I can use the bottle thingy with the window out.
morph
when i painted mine
that was the first spot i hit.inside the sail and under the roll bar.then you paint the rest easy
james
J P Stein
If the engine was out & not all covered up, it would be a snap.....of course, mine was in..... sad.gif
Series9
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Mar 6 2005, 07:43 PM)
when i painted mine
that was the first spot i hit.inside the sail and under the roll bar.then you paint the rest easy
james

Invert car and stand in engine bay:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.