Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy Door handle repair kit LAST DAY 8/2/15
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jfort
Please put me in for one set.

Mikey914
PMs sent to all.

Don't forget to click the bonus item box to see what 1 item you can add if you want.
ConeDodger
Mark,
I didn't get that you have to PAY for the bonus item. At first I thought it was just free. I guess that's because when I have ordered stuff in the past, you sometimes just throw a random product in for me to try out.
I already have all the stuff in the bonus item rack so I am going to order something I have been thinking about for a while. Great prices though! biggrin.gif It's a secret because I don't want others knowing you have them!!! blink.gif Guess they should have perused your website better!

By they way, my wife says you're in trouble for dumping blue water on our house during your last fly over... unsure.gif Really dude!
MJHanna
One set for me
Mikey914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 20 2015, 12:21 PM) *

Mark,
I didn't get that you have to PAY for the bonus item. At first I thought it was just free. I guess that's because when I have ordered stuff in the past, you sometimes just throw a random product in for me to try out.
I already have all the stuff in the bonus item rack so I am going to order something I have been thinking about for a while. Great prices though! biggrin.gif It's a secret because I don't want others knowing you have them!!! blink.gif Guess they should have perused your website better!

By they way, my wife says you're in trouble for dumping blue water on our house during your last fly over... unsure.gif Really dude!

At least it didn't have brown trout in it!

Andyrew
In
satche
I'll take one set.
mepstein
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 20 2015, 03:21 PM) *

Mark,

I didn't see the bonus items
914_tinker
One please.
driftingcloud
I'm in for 2 sets. Details? Timeframe?
kid914
What if someone just needs the cams. are those on sale separate?
Yahmann
I'm a buyer
Mikey914
These are shipping out now.

You can buy just the door cams, but it's a much better deal to buy the package

http://shop.914rubber.com/Door-Cam-Actuato...m?categoryId=-1

The price for the GB is less than the 2 alone. I can leave the extras out but same price as it is a package.
Thanks to all so far.
ovation919
Please include a set for me.
Charles Danek
Yes please!
mbseto
If it's still open, I'm in.
madmax914
Hope I'm not too late to the party, I'm in for a set!
Mikey914
Not too late
I'm keeping it open until month end.
Mark
Andyrew
We going to get a "how to"?

smile.gif
abnrdo
I am in Mark!
brant
arrived safe and sound
look great

haven't yet installed...
abes914
i just ordered a set and some other stuff. Thanks.
ali
I'm in for two sets please
arg
Iam in for 2 sets
914Sixer
I got mine today. 2 day shipping.
kid914
in for one pls first.gif
funk
I will take a set please send me a paypal request!!thanks,Jo
whitetwinturbo
piratenanner.gif Got my two today! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
relentless
Got my kit last Friday, thanks Mikey!

One question, should the nylon (?) slider be installed dry or with grease or a dry lube like silicone or graphite?
Mikey914
QUOTE(relentless @ Jul 26 2015, 01:05 PM) *

Got my kit last Friday, thanks Mikey!

One question, should the nylon (?) slider be installed dry or with grease or a dry lube like silicone or graphite?

Dry is fine, but if you really want to lube it use the white lithium marine grease. Especially in the door lock bushing area for a water tight seal.
Bill Shaw
Add me for one, please. What are payment arrangements? Thanks!
Mikey914
Have these on the site open til 7/31
http://shop.914rubber.com/Door-handle-repair-kit-914DHRK.htm
mepstein
Just ordered last night. And some bonus parts. Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 30 2015, 10:41 AM) *

Just ordered last night. And some bonus parts. Thanks

And already showed up today. Nice!
Mikey914
I've heard from a few stragglers TODAY is the last day for these. After that sorry.

http://shop.914rubber.com/Door-handle-repair-kit-914DHRK.htm
PanelBilly
I'm in
earossi
I'm a day late and a dollar short.....but, can my name be added to the list? I need kits for (2) doors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.