Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That's a lot of money for a 76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dave_Darling
agree.gif

You'd be shocked to see the condition of some of the stuff that ol' George has sold...

--DD
JawjaPorsche
One day left and still no bids.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-2-0/16...;_qi=RTM2067267
iwanta914-6
Time for another price drop!

Drop the starting bid to $10,000 and watch it sell for $20K.
JawjaPorsche
Finally sold with a winning bid of $19,500.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Porsche-914-2...=true&rt=nc
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Aug 19 2015, 10:43 AM) *

Finally sold with a winning bid of $19,500.

I had a feeling someone might jump in at the last minute. Anyone around here buy it?
OU8AVW
$19,500 is good money for that car. Heck, if somebody offered me $17k for mine I would be hitch hiking home biggrin.gif
I think mine has been given more attention with better name dropping attached than AA blink.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Aug 12 2015, 11:12 PM) *

agree.gif

You'd be shocked to see the condition of some of the stuff that ol' George has sold...

--DD

Well at least he's not STILL selling junk!

Like new motor mount.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Aug 19 2015, 10:35 AM) *

agree.gif

--DD

Like new motor mount.

av-943.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Aug 19 2015, 11:35 AM) *

agree.gif

--DD

Like new motor mount.

"This listing is for an excellent un cracked rear transmission mount, used engine mount for 914-4 models, transmission mount for 70-76 engine mount through 72. NLA from the factory and much better than the reproduction new ones available at Automobile Atlanta "

I feel bad for George. Must be a tough place to find quality employees.
euro911
... and in Lionel's own words [this mount is] "NLA from the factory and much better than the reproduction new ones available at Automobile Atlanta"

blink.gif

Ahhh, you beat me to it, Chris ... by less than a minute - laugh.gif
Chris H.
Just don't bid on these...I need LOW MILEAGE SPRINGS. Mine are perfect but according to the ad these are better. Hate to have a bidding war.

Super Springs
bigkensteele
"Automobile Atlanta is dismantling its dearly departed Porsche fleet! Over the next year, we are dismantling our fleet of dearly departed Porsches that have been in our inventory for years and years. Many are low mile cars, and although have been sitting out, still contain a wealth of parts. There will be great bargains here as we have much too much and certainly do not have the storage space. With these cars all going through the roof, many more are restoring the cars and thus driving up the value of the parts. Please call if you need a particular part and we can list that one on e bay for you as well. Please keep in mind that first, we have not tested ANY of these parts, and second that some of the parts are such bargains that the shipping will be actually much higher than the part sale price, but that is only because the part is such a bargain!!!"
euro911
Better hurry, Chris ... they're NLA
Chris H.
That's what I'm saying...probably the last ones!
rhodyguy
I just can't believe those springs. Pathetic shite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.