Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5/30/2016 Update: 914 Blueprint T-Shirts are back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Tom_T
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 29 2015, 04:55 AM) *

icon_bump.gif The printer has put in an order for the new shirts. We are going to go with Delta Magnum weight. We have used these shirts before, and know they are great shirts. The Gildan shirts had the same specifications, but when we saw the white shirt, we realized that it was not of the same quality as the Delta Magnum. We want to make sure that our buyers get quality shirts.

We know this process has taken longer than expected, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. First run shirts are never without some growing pains, but we were able to work with the printer to resolve and move forward. Because of this, we will absorb the extra cost of upgrading to the better shirt.

Once the printer receives the shirts (estimated a week), they will complete the order and we will ship them out. Promise, next run will move much faster now that we have the shirt issue resolved.

Kudos for taking such good care with these! smilie_pokal.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Quick question, with all the success of your product on the main page. Are you contributing $ to the World and also, should you not be listed in the Vendor section?
Just curious dry.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 29 2015, 10:43 AM) *

Quick question, with all the success of your product on the main page. Are you contributing $ to the World and also, should you not be listed in the Vendor section?
Just curious dry.gif

The vendors with banner ads on here contribute to a charity - not 914world - since SirAndy won't take it .... I offered before as a non-vendor member.

Most of the guys who come up with 914 T-shirt, hat & apparel, sticker, calendar etc. ideas just post them in the Garage so that more folks can see & get them, so the admins let them pass on it here.

Some guys like Mike/cuda911 just post a "hey - look what I did" with his hats & then get dragged into doing a GB for everyone, even though he never intended to sell them! laugh.gif

Often these folks are just covering their costs.

So be careful what you post in your artistic endeavors, cuz a bunch of somebodies might want one, two, etc.! huh.gif

Just think of these offerings as "community service" for the 914-aphiles out there! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 29 2015, 12:52 PM) *

Just curious dry.gif

The vendors with banner ads on here contribute to a charity - not 914world - since SirAndy won't take it .... I offered before as a non-vendor member.

Most of the guys who come up with 914 T-shirt, hat & apparel, sticker, calendar etc. ideas just post them in the Garage so that more folks can see & get them, so the admins let them pass on it here.

Some guys like Mike/cuda911 just post a "hey - look what I did" with his hats & then get dragged into doing a GB for everyone, even though he never intended to sell them! laugh.gif

So be careful what you post in your artistic endeavors, cuz a bunch of somebodies might want one, two, etc.! huh.gif

Just think of these offerings as "community service" for the 914-aphiles out there! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

agree.gif That is what happen with the service cover picture I posted years ago. Just showing the gang what mom made for my car and the next thing I know I was taking orders. screwy.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 29 2015, 11:04 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 29 2015, 12:52 PM) *

Just curious dry.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

agree.gif That is what happen with the service cover picture I posted years ago. Just showing the gang what mom made for my car and the next thing I know I was taking orders. screwy.gif

IIRC - that's how Henry Ford got started too, but he didn't put his Mom to work Garald! biggrin.gif

I hope she's doing well now?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Cairo94507
Love the Ravena Green - would definitely buy one of those.
914rrr
icon_bump.gif SHIRTS ARE IN!! piratenanner.gif
chads74
Still accepting new orders? I haven't been on the forum in way too long.
RoadGlue
aktion035.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(chads74 @ Oct 8 2015, 03:56 PM) *

Hey Chad... what size color do you need? We ordered a some extras to have on hand.
914rrr
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 9 2015, 06:56 AM) *

We have 6 white Gildan printed shirts that were the blems.

Sizes:
2 Large
3 XL
1 XXL

Image is a little skewed. The skewing is the nose of the car is a little higher then back. Also this shirt is a little thinner then the shirt we decided to go with.

Price: $10 each plus shipping.

I will take the 1 XXL one if still available.
914rrr
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 9 2015, 08:02 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 9 2015, 06:56 AM) *

We have 6 white Gildan printed shirts that were the blems.

Sizes:
2 Large
3 XL
1 XXL

Image is a little skewed. The skewing is the nose of the car is a little higher then back. Also this shirt is a little thinner then the shirt we decided to go with.

Price: $10 each plus shipping.

I will take the 1 XXL one if still available.

Hi Garold,

It took us most of yesterday to pack the shirts, so Rob is headed to the post office this morning. He has not left yet, so we can include that in the same box as your other shirts. Thanks so much!!!

Nel
chads74
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 8 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Hey Chad... what size color do you need? We ordered a some extras to have on hand.

Large, blue or black
914rrr
QUOTE(chads74 @ Oct 9 2015, 09:39 AM) *

Large, blue or black

Hey Chad, I have one blue large. What is your zip and i will send a paypal invoice.
chads74
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 9 2015, 07:35 AM) *

Large, blue or black

Hey Chad, I have one blue large. What is your zip and i will send a paypal invoice.

33621, or I could pick it up and meet another local 914er.

914rrr
QUOTE(chads74 @ Oct 9 2015, 02:51 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 9 2015, 07:35 AM) *

Large, blue or black

33621, or I could pick it up and meet another local 914er.

PM sent...come on over!!
914rrr
All shirts have been shipped! We will update the tracking number on paypal. Thanks to all of you for being so patient! smile.gif
Tjmrfe
Hi,
Do you still have any shirts still available?
If so, I would love one....id need a Lg. Or even an XL.
I have a PayPal account just need to know how to get the deal going.
Thanks, Terry.
It is probably easier to get me through my personal email....
Tjmrfe@me.com
914rrr
5/30/2016: Orders being taken now for the next run of shirts!
Gmanscott55
I am in for a white or light blue shirt in Large. Email me at gms90740@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Tjmrfe
QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2016, 05:21 AM) *

Hi, I see your taking orders for T shirts? Great! If you can email me an invoice I'll pay with PayPal
My email is...tjmrfe@me.com
And a Lg blue or black would be perfect.
Thank you...
Terry Murphy
914rrr
QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ May 30 2016, 09:41 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2016, 05:21 AM) *

Hi, I see your taking orders for T shirts? Great! If you can email me an invoice I'll pay with PayPal
My email is...tjmrfe@me.com
And a Lg blue or black would be perfect.
Thank you...
Terry Murphy

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the order. Can you send us a PM with the following information and we will get an invoice to you:

Color:
Size:
Qty:
Zip code:

Thanks! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ May 30 2016, 09:32 AM) *

I am in for a white or light blue shirt in Large. Email me at gms90740@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the order. Can you send us a PM with the following information and we will get an invoice to you? Also, we are not offering white shirts on this run. Just the royal blue or black.

Color:
Size:
Qty:
Zip code:

Thanks! beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2016, 08:21 AM) *

Color: Blue
Size: 2XL
Qty: 2
Zip code: 46368

Do we paypal now or will you send a invoice?
914rrr
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 30 2016, 10:08 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2016, 08:21 AM) *

Color: Blue
Size: 2XL
Qty: 2
Zip code: 46368

Do we paypal now or will you send a invoice?

Hey friend!

We will send invoices once we get closer to ordering. Should be soon!!

Happy Memorial Day! beerchug.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
PM sent for your order bank. Thanks for doing this for the fanatic forum friends.

Paul
Tom_T
For anyone on the fence about these - they are great looking T's .... I've gotten loads of compliments from both 914ers & others!

I have 2 - white with black/blue line & the "old school blueprint" white lines on blue, & good quality shirts to start with - not cheap thin material.

So get your orders in!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
RoadGlue
I have the blue and the black shirts. Both are holding up great after many washing cycles. Nice, heavy duty t-shirts.

Thanks Tom!
914rrr
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 31 2016, 12:42 PM) *

For anyone on the fence about these - they are great looking T's .... I've gotten loads of compliments from both 914ers & others!

I have 2 - white with black/blue line & the "old school blueprint" white lines on blue, & good quality shirts to start with - not cheap thin material.

So get your orders in!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks for the awesome feedback! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ May 31 2016, 12:44 PM) *

I have the blue and the black shirts. Both are holding up great after many washing cycles. Nice, heavy duty t-shirts.

Thanks Tom!

Thanks for the awesome feedback! Rob agrees, he has several of these shirts and wears them alot. I wash and dry them with no issues. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.