Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5/30/2016 Update: 914 Blueprint T-Shirts are back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
914rrr
piratenanner.gif Once we have a minimum order of 100 shirts, we will put in the order with our printer. If we get close to the minimum, we will purchase some extra shirts to make up the difference. Shirts are offered in Royal Blue or Black.

Please send us a PM with the order information.
Name:
Form of payment:
Email address:
Size:
T-shirt Color:
Quantity:
Zip Code or Country address:

Please scroll down for details and photo! Our screen printer is a local PCA member. This shirt is not coming from a T-shirt mill.[/b]

Quality:
Gildan 6oz 100% Cotton

Design:
Front only, back is blank. Blueprint drawing of a 914-6 with Fuchs.

Payment accepted:
Paypal or Cash Only! You must be verified through paypal. We only ship to the address listed on paypal.

Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail. We'lll combine shipping cost if ordering multiple shirts. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of order.

Price:

Black shirt:
Small to X-Large: $15.95 each
2X: $17.95 each
3X: $20.95 each

Royal Blue shirt:
Tall sizes available for 2x and larger. Add $2 to shirt price

10% discount on orders of 2 or more shirts. Prices do not include shipping cost.

Ordering:
Email the following information to us @ rquarles1@tampabay.rr.com and we will send you an invoice:

Name:
Form of payment:
Email address:
Size:
T-shirt Color:
Quantity:

Contact me via PM or email with any questions.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Very cool! smilie_pokal.gif

But it seems like a blueprint t-shirt should have a blue shirt with white print option - just like the real blueprints back then (blue print on white was called "blue line" prints). idea.gif

I'd like a blue one please! popcorn[1].gif

My drawer is full of black & white tees already, so I need some variety! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914rrr
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 24 2015, 05:45 PM) *

But it seems like a blueprint t-shirt should have a blue shirt with white print option - just like the real blueprints back then (blue print on white was called "blue line" prints). idea.gif

My drawer is full of black & white tees already, so I need some variety! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

I agree! It would be cool to have white on blue. At this time, we are offering the black and white.. but in the future we may consider doing the blue shirts. But then we get into what shade of blue. You can never have enough white or black t's.. especially ones like this! Thanks! smile.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jul 24 2015, 02:57 PM) *

I agree! It would be cool to have white on blue. ... in the future we may consider doing the blue shirts. But then we get into what shade of blue.

Blueprint blue of course! It's a similar but a tad darker than the darker blue background of the blue version of this 914world website.

You can never have enough white or black t's.

I can, waaay too many now! dry.gif

However, that said in my bold/italic comments in your reply above - if you get close & need a last push to get your 100, then I may help push you over with an order in B &/or W.

Do you need 100 of each? .... or 100 of both in any combination? confused24.gif

BTW - usually the pricing to do blue &/or other color options would be best in the current run - especially if the printer has all the shirts in various colors on hand already, & it's just a matter of filling out 50 or 100 of the black line & white line printing runs on any color (at least it always was since the 1960's-80's when we did HS & college & Rugby team & booster t-shirts in silk screens with the SoCal printers here).

That's why I suggested an additional color(s) now, to attract more people with more t-shirt color choices.

Maybe check with your print house as to what they can do in T-shirt color options on this run, & if you got more orders - if you can then get a better price for 150, 200, etc. (I don't really care if you guys keep the diff. as profit, nor should most on here).

However, if it's just you guys needing to buy the 50 or 100 shirts in bulk yourselves in just 1 or 2 shades (B & W aren't colors), then I understand your limitations to just those.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 24 2015, 04:45 PM) *

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

edit for being a moron shoulda sent a PM
my apologies rrr

cjl
Tom_T

I liked Mark's blue, but not a big fan of the logo (nice but not my fav), plus now he'll have to add snowflakes or something icy to it, now that he's deserting Sunny CA for the frozen north! biggrin.gif poke.gif Mark

Besides, we should hijack one vendor's topic with referral to another another vendor .... just to be fair (better to send a PM).

If 914rrr wants to add colors, then that's his choice, & it may or may not add to the overall sales volume.

No worries from me, cuz if I bring home too many more 914 shirts & hats, then the Mrs. will dead horse.gif laugh.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
theleschyouknow
aach! too true tom
mea culpa
didn't think about it before posting. a pm would've been better.
for what it's worth I've ordered a blueprint t (white) & I like your idea of a 'blue' print a blue line one I might like even better
beerchug.gif

cjl
motorvated
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Jul 24 2015, 08:31 PM) *

aach! too true tom
mea culpa
didn't think about it before posting. a pm would've been better.
for what it's worth I've ordered a blueprint t (white) & I like your idea of a 'blue' print a blue line one I might like even better
beerchug.gif

cjl

White, black, blue, they're all good, but how about a big 914 on the back?
914rrr
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 24 2015, 05:45 PM) *

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

It looks like the blue shirt w/ white ink is possible, as the printer can use the same screen for both blue and black shirts. I'll go by the printer tomorrow and see what shades of blue they have.
Tom_T
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jul 27 2015, 07:14 PM) *

It looks like the blue shirt w/ white ink is possible, as the printer can use the same screen for both blue and black shirts. I'll go by the printer tomorrow and see what shades of blue they have.

Cool! piratenanner.gif

You might want to poll members on other color choices first tho, since they can probably do the same with either/both black & white ink, on various other colors of tees in stock. So if they just need to 100 in any color, you can probably fill out more orders &/or get to 100 quicker!

Mid-blue to darkish (not navy - too close to black) is probably a good choice so the white ink stands out - similar for reds, oranges, greens, etc. which might mimic 914 paint colors.

Lighter colors will need black ink.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
craig downs
Sweet my favorite shirt is back. I'm going to order a couple more. I get so many complements when I wear my old one.
Cairo94507
For blue I would be in for 2 XL shirts.
LeftCoastErik
In blue, I'm in for a couple
mbseto
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 24 2015, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Jul 24 2015, 02:57 PM) *

[i][b]Blueprint blue of course!

It sure looks good on you...

Will it smell like ammonia?
daraho9146
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jul 24 2015, 09:58 AM) *

We’re bringing back this cool 914 blueprint T-Shirt!

Same design and quality, new lower prices!

Please scroll down for details and pics! Our screen printer is a local PCA member. This shirt is not coming from a T-shirt mill.

Due to setup costs, we need to have an initial order of 100 shirts.

Quality:
Gildan 6oz 100% Cotton.

Design:
Front only, back is blank. Blueprint drawing of a 914-6 with Fuchs.

Payment accepted:
Paypal or Cash Only! You must be verified through paypal. We only ship to the address listed on paypal.

I'll take a XL in black.
imahour2@gmail.com ZIP 87048 with PAYPAL

Thanks.

Dan
Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail. We'lll combine shipping cost if ordering multiple shirts. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of order.

Price:
White shirt:
Small to X-Large: $14.95 each
2X: $16.95 each
3X: $18.95 each

Black shirt:

Tall sizes available for 2x and larger. Add $2 to shirt price

10% discount on orders of 2 or more shirts.

Ordering:
Email the following information to us @ rquarles1@tampabay.rr.com and we will send you an invoice:

Name:
Form of payment:
Email address:
Size:
T-shirt Color:
Quantity:

Contact me via PM or email with any questions.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Tom_T
QUOTE(mbseto @ Jul 28 2015, 06:57 AM) *

Will it smell like ammonia?

No, you'll have to add the ammonia yourself.

But no worries, I'm sure someone will post a progress thread in the Garage on how to soak it in ammonia & how to prop it up on leeetle plastic jackstands to dry! laugh.gif

BTW 914rrr - I'll order 1 blue in L when they're confirmed & maybe a 2nd in another color which might come up. (just do not tell the MRS.!)

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
JRust
I'd be in for 2 blue in XL
GaroldShaffer
in for 1 XXL in white & 1 XXL in Blue plus 1 XL in blue
914rrr
Due to popular demand we've added a blue shirt! It is Gildan Royal Blue and will have the same white ink as the black shirt. Here's a photo of the actual shirt color:

Click to view attachment

Tom_T
I'm in for one blue L ~ PM or email me with the PayBud ;-) payment info.

As an RQtect myself, I can truly appreciate the old school blueprint on blue t-shirt! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
theleschyouknow
in for a blue xl
do you have paypal info?
thx!
beerchug.gif
cjl
anderssj
Very nice! I'll take a blue one . . . XL please. Please post/PM payment info when convenient.

Thanks for doing this!
A&P Mech
Put me down for a blue shirt. Size large.
Cairo94507
Terrific - 2 XL blues
914rrr
We will be replying to all orders today. If you do not receive a response, please send us a PM or email with the information needed for the order so we can add you to the order spreadsheet. Thanks!

Form of payment:
Email address:
Size:
T-shirt Color(s):
Quantity:

RoadGlue
Ordered two. Thank you!
914rrr
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Sep 3 2015, 06:13 PM) *

Ordered two. Thank you!

Thanks! You are on the order list for the first run! beerchug.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Just ordered a blue XL. Nice work, and thanks for your time and effort to coordinate this.

Paul
914rrr
Updated ad.. Invoices go out Sept 7th. Put in your orders soon!
914rrr
icon_bump.gif Invoices have been sent for the first run of shirts! We are accepting orders for a limited time! If you delay, you have to wait for the next run!!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 7 2015, 05:37 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Invoices have been sent for the first run of shirts! We are accepting orders for a limited time! If you delay, you have to wait for the next run!!

smilie_pokal.gif invoice received and payment sent. Thanks for doing these shirts again beerchug.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 7 2015, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 7 2015, 05:37 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif invoice received and payment sent. Thanks for doing these shirts again beerchug.gif

+1 clap56.gif

Paul
infraredcalvin
Invoice received, payment made! Thank you!
914rrr
Thank you everyone!! It is appreciated!! My husband still has a white and black left in the closet from years ago that he wears. In fact he wore the black one yesterday. Gotta luv 'em! smile.gif
Rleog
One size Large
Blue shirt with white print
Send invoice to Rleog@aol.com if you're still taking orders.
Thanks

914rrr
QUOTE(Rleog @ Sep 8 2015, 04:34 PM) *

One size Large
Blue shirt with white print
Send invoice to Rleog@aol.com if you're still taking orders.
Thanks

You are in!! We will send you a paypal invoice for the first run!
Tom_T
I just sent y'all the PayPal pmt on your invoice. type.gif

I got delayed a day coming home from OK, when those heavy T-storms Tues. nite delayed take-offs til too late to make my Denver connection to "The OC" - so I'm getting caught up today for the week away! blink.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
STL914
If not too late to order, I'm in for a blue shirt with white print in a size large.

Let me know.

Gary
914rrr
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 10 2015, 06:46 PM) *

I just sent y'all the PayPal pmt on your invoice. type.gif

I got delayed a day coming home from OK, when those heavy T-storms Tues. nite delayed take-offs til too late to make my Denver connection to "The OC" - so I'm getting caught up today for the week away! blink.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

No Worries!! Hope travel was safe and all ok! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(STL914 @ Sep 10 2015, 08:15 PM) *

If not too late to order, I'm in for a blue shirt with white print in a size large.

Let me know.

Gary

Hi Gary,

We can include your order. Please pm us your paypal email address.

Thanks!
beerchug.gif
914rrr
914rrr
icon_bump.gif Printer Update! Shirts to be ready 9/25!
914rrr
icon_bump.gif see new post at top of forum.
orthobiz
Signal Orange yes, all the way!
I know when you get the printing to your liking these will be incredible shirts. I have a white and black one from an offering a few years ago and they are my favorites. I can't pass up this time because I've worn the old ones into oblivion!

Paul
A&P Mech
I like both. The ravena green would be my favorite.
914rrr
Olympic 914
Will you be offering a blue shirt in the next run?

I'll be in for one.. size L
914rrr
Blue will be offered on a regular basis. I did contact the printer to see if we can add your order to this run. If not, we will put you on the list for the next order. Thanks!
Olympic 914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 29 2015, 08:50 AM) *

Blue will be offered on a regular basis. I did contact the printer to see if we can add your order to this run. If not, we will put you on the list for the next order. Thanks!

Great

PM sent.
914rrr
QUOTE(Olympic 1.7 @ Sep 29 2015, 09:26 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 29 2015, 08:50 AM) *

Great

PM sent.

Your order is in. We will send the paypal invoice to you. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.