Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 2.0 Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mihai914
1974 Porsche 914 4 cyl. 2.0 engine. Around 65K original miles (supporting maintenance invoices from previous owners). The car is completely original (has not been registered for almost 25 years) and I haven't touched it in ten!

The body needs a complete restoration, floor pans are solid but some patches are required at the rear corners, battery tray is good. Almost no bondo. Hell hole will need attention and suspension console should also be done. Longs were started 10 years ago:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...'s+progress

Car had the front right fender replaced and seems to have had light damage to the front left headlight bucket area. Half of the car still has original paint.

Engine works very well with original fuel injection (can be road tested because it's in my other 914) and stainless steel heat exchangers. Transmission works well but you have to be gentle to the first gear.

Interior is in good conditon (seats not torn, dash not cracked, center console). No electrical wire hacking.

Original 2.0 alloy wheels, the tires will need replacement.

Car is complete, but I have plenty of other parts if ever needed. $4200 $3700 or best offer. I am located in Canada. Wiling to help with shipping arrangements.

More pictures to come if needed.

PS: Original bumpers were black and are available.

Click to view attachment
mihai914
Other picture

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mihai914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mihai914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mihai914
Last two picture for now.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mihai914
Here is a picture of the motor as installed in the other car so it can be tested.

The car has has all the parts it came with, it was not harvested, everything is stock.

The engine will come with the FI and the stainless heat exchangers.

The only thing I may not have is the fuel pump.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.