Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Later.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 28 2005, 06:53 PM)
So what does all this mean? What was it that you found Andy?

that means that "imaracer" is working for the San Mateo police ...

i asked them twice during face to face meetings if they were posting at this BBS under false identities (in one case posing as the alledged owner of #4) and both times they denied it.
unfortunately for them, i had already done the traceroutes on their posts.

what this all means is that they were lying to me straight into my face while lecturing me about my obligation to tell the truth.

i held up my end of the bargain, they didn't ...
cool.gif Andy
imaracer
So Andy you know who I am....tell the real story about the car and how it was returned to us.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 28 2005, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 28 2005, 06:53 PM)
So what does all this mean?  What was it that you found Andy?

that means that "imaracer" is working for the San Mateo police ...

i asked them twice during face to face meetings if they were posting at this BBS under false identities (in one case posing as the alledged owner of #4) and both times they denied it.
unfortunately for them, i had already done the traceroutes on their posts.

what this all means is that they were lying to me straight into my face while lecturing me about my obligation to tell the truth.

i held up my end of the bargain, they didn't ...
cool.gif Andy

All this subterfuge confuses me...
SLITS
QUOTE (imaracer @ Feb 28 2005, 08:00 PM)
So Andy you know who I am....tell the real story about the car and how it was returned to us.

Personally, I don't give a fuck about the stupid car or the story.......so much for the "Protect and Serve" bullshit we're fed and the oath to be truthful. Snakes are the same no matter what color they wear AND they all slither on their bellies. finger.gif
Aaron Cox

why dont you tell us the story? huh pal? screwy.gif

PS - vin was a nice touch. you found the long lost prototype 924? lol2.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Feb 28 2005, 07:02 PM)
All this subterfuge confuses me...

Big words and doggies chasing their tales comfuses me, But this I get! screwy.gif
Bleyseng
I am going po-lit-i-cal here.

Get the effin cops off of this site ANDY. They are the biggest bunch of no good liar you ever did meet....

BAN THEM

Geoff
'nuff said
Allan
What a bunch of dicks!!!!!!!!!!! Stick to parking tickets, at least that way you may get the fuchin vin number right. finger.gif
TravisNeff
wacko.gif Imaracer too, you ought to see the skid marks in my undies..
Gint

why dont you tell us the story? huh pal? screwy.gif

PS - vin was a nice touch. you found the long lost prototype 924?

So let's hear it mr. policeman Enlighten us.
nebreitling
if you're really a police officer, then you have just established a new low in professionalism.
r_towle
what might make all of you feel good, wont help the current situation...

DROP IT, stop talking about it in a public forum...NOW

The internet is open and not a place to say things that may be used to possibly hurt someone who we all care about..

Rich
Gint
Good point Rich. Lost me head for a minute. Thread closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.