Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Puget Sound 914s...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
rhodyguy
mind meld guys. fph in bremerton then? i won't attend if i don't know where to park. dry.gif

k
dinomium
FPH in Bremerton is a good choice. It is on Kitsap Way so if you are driving, take the exit for the Seattle Ferry of Highway 3 ...
From the ferry, stay to the middle lane. This will wind up as Kitsap Way and the Pancake house is on the Right side of the road.
If you go over a bridge, you have gone to manette and are soon to be hopelessly lost! Or come back across and continue west.
my cell # is 206.856.1785
I will be there!! If I can get Christine to get my tabs, Ugmo might be there too...
HA!!
Cmon out the Peninsula! If it is nice, I will lead a drive out to Seabeck and back! Windy and scenic
chowtime.gif
reverie
-
smooth_eddy
Hi Again 914Eddie...

Hey thanks for the nice comments on my 914. It was nice to meet a club member in West Seattle last weekend beerchug.gif I am holding Saturday open to make the trip on the green and white monster for breakfast. I have a friend who wants to show up too. She has been a 914 owner for over 25 years, but is not a member (yet?). So I will keep an eye on this post to see where everyone is meeting. I think Genrex might show up too. See you all this weekend, Eddy chowtime.gif
red914
this is shaping up to be a great time! chowtime.gif driving.gif rocking nana.gif

Dino: we should talk tonight and figure out a couple details. is ugmo really that close to being roadworthy? that is sweeeeeeet... clap.gif
fatlando
thats so kewl!! fat lando and my science experiment will be there!!!

plus it's only 2 miles from my house!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
red914
dudes! it's gonna be a 914 party!!!! mueba.gif monkeydance.gif chowtime.gif

oh, and dudettes too, fer sure.
red914
family pancake house on kitsap way in bremerton has been alerted to our impending arrival, and will endeavor to save space for about a dozen people ( i will be in contact with them throughout the week, so as to update that number) on saturday morning, starting at 9 a.m. chowtime.gif

it would be helpful if i could get some sort of feel for real numbers, either via PM or this thread.

thanks! coffee.gif chowtime.gif

check this thread later in the week for a link to a map to the restaurant.
red914
icon_bump.gif

still trying to figure out how many are gonna show.
reverie
-
ablose58
Hello, all I will be there smilie_pokal.gif Maybe in ole kermit or maybe the land yacht?
red914
QUOTE (reverie @ Mar 9 2005, 10:02 PM)
I'll probably be a few minutes late as always.. wacko.gif
_

Rog

no need to be late: the 0735 ferry to bremerton gets you over in plenty o' time! you can sit and have coffee with dino and me until the crowd arrives! coffee.gif

i hope kermit makes the trip ,al!
Michael J
What a great idea. I've been out in the garage instead of on the computer. I would love to come. Just got my steel wheels swapped out, adjusted the valves. I have no skin left on my knuckles by the way. New vacum hoses. License & insurance. So I think I'm ready to roll. This will be the first trip, other than around the block, for me and this car. Keep your collective fingers crossed and I hope to meet you all at 9 on Sat.
red914
Mike, it would be great to meet you. stay tuned here for directions or link to a map for the pancake house.

where in oly do you live? my dad is down there. so is Triaddave; have you run into the boys at triad yet? they are great help, and have some kewl stuff going!
red914
here we go; i will now attempt to post address (easy) and a link (oooooo... difficult) to the pancake house.

bear with me, please.

Family Pancake House
3900 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312

http://www.infospace.com/mapredir.htm?&otm...&QS=WA&QZ=98312

if this doesn't work, i'll try to edit it.

this one shows the exit off of hiway 3

http://www.infospace.com/mapredir.htm?op=m...Z=98312&d=1&s=2
rhodyguy
i know where to go now, i'm in. no 914 but i'll bring a few STICKERS for those lacking.

k
pjhaun
How much parking room is there at FPH? I was thinking about bring my car and little trailer.
dinomium
QUOTE (pjhaun @ Mar 10 2005, 01:47 PM)
How much parking room is there at FPH? I was thinking about bring my car and little trailer.

First, that is SO KEWL!
The lot is pretty big. It is shared with a small strip mall and a Shell Staion. I think there should be room...
zehrschnell914
I'll be there with my wife Amber and son Patrick. Sounds like fun!

Mike
red914
looking like a decent crowd. hope they don't run out of chow! i plan on being hungry saturday morning.

i wonder what they have that is fried in bacon grease? chowtime.gif
smooth_eddy
Count me in. Me for sure, and possibly 1 or 2 others. I'll even bring the flax oil for Geoff mueba.gif A drive after sounds fun too driving-girl.gif Eddy
red914
come one, come all!

the flax oil will go to waste, i am afraid. i beleive Geoff has a date with his engines saturday morning.
reverie
-
smooth_eddy
Roger, just have your wife do the chores happy11.gif
reverie
Good one.. laugh.gif
Rocky
IM IN!!!! smilie_pokal.gif Its my B-Day dammit and I ended the biz-trip early! Told the boss finger.gif Im up for everything, weather is going to be perfect. driving-girl.gif
dinomium
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh
German Pancakes! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuug
drooley.gif chowtime.gif
Sorry, guys No Ugmo though... no tabs or gauges!
Reiche
Hey can I come? I got no 914 to drive but I like pancakes.
dinomium
QUOTE (Reiche @ Mar 11 2005, 11:52 PM)
Hey can I come? I got no 914 to drive but I like pancakes.

sure you can come... gotta buy yer own pancakes!
Reiche
The club ain't buying???

Did you tell everyone else that?

See ya there.
zehrschnell914
We're all loaded up for the trip north. See ya'll in a few hours.

Mike driving.gif
rhodyguy
lots of options rog. 1. it's kind of chilly to do yard work this am. 2. i have to let the grass dry out before i cut it. 3. it's only breakfast, i won't be gone long. 4. i promise not to buy any parts. 5. "is it to much to ask for a little time for myself?" 6. "you are more that welcome to come along.". "will other wives be there?". " i don't think so". 7. "can i pick up anything at the store on the way home?".

k
Michael J
I used everyone of those. Along with " the cars been in the garage all winter and really needs to get some exercise".
See you shortly.
ablose58
I am up from my hibernation . Just have to S,S, and S,and wait for kevin,oh and Kermit will be there smilie_pokal.gif
smooth_eddy
Hi Shane...

Thanks for getting the group together for breakfast. Ann and I had a lot of fun and liked the drive afterwards too. clap.gif I will post photos if I can figure out how. wacko.gif Eddy

dinomium
Eddie. fyi, you will have trouble posting straight from the camara. copy them to your drive first... Great to meet you too, and yeah Thanks to Shane! and th Family Pancake house...
Michael J
Hey, it was great to put some names and cars together with faces. And what a great day. The top down in March. Who would have thunk it.
fatlando
it was way cool to meet you all as well....can't wait for the photos!! biggrin.gif
red914
what an awesome morning! i can't wait to see the photos; no one will believe it was western washington in early march! (seriously, it rains here, like, all the time. really, it does.)

thanks to everyone for coming out. we are awaiting Ann's arrival online here. she has had her olympic blue (original paint) 914 since 1981!
ablose58
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
smooth_eddy
Okay guys...

I have 33 pics downloaded to my computer from today's outing. I tried to post them, but I think the file size is too big. I can post photos at Pelican but not here for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Eddy
smooth_eddy
Let me try this....
smooth_eddy
Whew.... type.gif I think I got it now. Okay everyone please fill in names. Bottom Row L to R is: Smooth_Eddy, Ann, Shane,....Help me out guys..........
smooth_eddy
Shot of the day.... What a perfect day for an outing. rocking nana.gif Eddy
fatlando
the good looking guy with the kid is fat lando and emilio happy11.gif
rick 918-S
clap.gif More pictures please... aktion035.gif driving.gif
smooth_eddy
And another........
smooth_eddy
Okay.... I am out of here for now. It is Saturday night right? Hey Fatlando, your little boy sure liked that dog at the park. Did you end up with a new dog today? More pics tomorrow. Eddy wavey.gif
red914
great pics, smooth eddy!

back row, as my memory serves me...

mike (blue 914, 5th from left), jim (black, 4th from left), rich (drove his m-cool.gif, lando w/ emilio (red with rbbbs, 3rd from left), kevin (rode with al), phil (fancy blue in foreground, with 944 turbo front) and sue (with phil).

front row, if i can get it right..

smooth eddy (white, 6th from left), ann (olympic blue, 8th from left), me (red, on left), dino (rode with me), al (kermit, 2nd from left), and tim (orange, 7th from left).

please forgive me if i got any of that wrong. it was a wonderful morning! wait 'til you see more pics of some of the cars!!!!!! wub.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Mar 12 2005, 09:54 PM)
Okay.... I am out of here for now. It is Saturday night right? Hey Fatlando, your little boy sure liked that dog at the park. Did you end up with a new dog today? More pics tomorrow. Eddy wavey.gif

if you could see my fingers i was this close to taking him home with us, but I called my wife and she said that dog belongs to the park grounds keeper....again that was sooooo kooool!

have a great time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.