Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa sun cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GulleyGulley
These were made by a site member, can't remember their name. It's made from a pliable vinyl material that you can use for a quick sun/weather cover. Slips over the top, windshield and back window. Has bungee/plastic clips to hold in place at the wheel wells.

$50 + shipping
913B
I would like to purchase. PM coming
mepstein
Perry k made this. They are very nice.
rhodyguy
A must have for road trips. For both rain AND sun.
GulleyGulley
Sold
914_tinker
If anyone else has one of these for sale, please let me know.
Thanks
euro911
Perry Kiehl makes these. Here's a link to his vendor post: click here
Evil914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 21 2015, 10:29 AM) *

Perry Kiehl makes these. Here's a link to his vendor post: click here

Thanks for that info! I saw one of these on a car in the background of someones for sale ads photo and always wondered.
pete000
I wish he made them in canvas silver car cover material. The plastic is bulky. Great if you live in a monsoon area.
euro911
QUOTE(pete000 @ Aug 26 2015, 11:02 AM) *
I wish he made them in canvas silver car cover material. The plastic is bulky. Great if you live in a monsoon area.
Shoot him a PM, Pete ... he just might take you up on the suggestion. It's just a different material, same pattern confused24.gif

Personally I like the waterproof properties. One of mine is currently protecting the interior of a Karmann Ghia (until I get a chance to finish installing all the new window rubber).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.