Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next G & R Swap meet - Sunday, October 11 2015, 6AM -Noon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Oct 9 2015, 03:07 PM) *

I am leaving Laguna Beach to the 5 freeway around 5:30 am on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up along the way for the drive. I need to burn in my newly surfaced vented rotors.......

beerchug.gif

Will be interested to see how the turned rotors work out. I have heard reports of turned rotors having more noise.

See you Sunday
Harpo
Bruce please keep an eye out for a fresh air blower/box for me.

Thanks

David
bdstone914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Oct 10 2015, 07:45 AM) *

Bruce please keep an eye out for a fresh air blower/box for me.

Thanks

David

I have one set aside for you with one broken nipple but will look for a better one.

Bruce
boogie_man
Nite Nite bump drunk.gif
914_teener
Thanks Bruce.

Got rid of stuff that had many miles on it.

Rusty parts that is.
vinniedatorch
Click to view attachment

Thanks Bruce Had fun and met some really nice people, your a gracious host and seem to bring out the best in people
Steve
Thanks Bruce for putting on another great event. I showed up in my car today, instead of trying to sell stuff. Some really nice cars showed up, but there were more people selling stuff last time. Curious why? The heat? $15.00 charge versus free before?
Still some great deals and the feedback from the people I talked to were happy with all the stuff they sold. It was probably the heat or just bad timing... who knows.... I also enjoyed the tacos and beverages and thought the $10.00 was a fair price for food and drinks. Hopefully you made enough money to continue with this event!!!
jim_hoyland
I plan on attending the spring BS swap meet when it's cooler; it was too hot for me.
oldschool
Yes last time we had a lot more 914 and folks selling , maybe they like hotdogs confused24.gif ....more. One nice thing for me was the drive to Bruce Love that 2.0 914...
oldschool
Anyone knows this guy.
oldschool
Saw this guy dude......Click to view attachment
'73-914kid
The only thing I could think of would be the heat. Bruce's shop is closer to most of the LA guys than the old G&R location, so driving time can't be an excuse for many people..

Taco's were awesome just like last time. Perfect timing with them getting there a little earlier.

My dad and I sold damn near everything we brought with us to sell... I don't know what everyone else's problem was. haha biggrin.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(oldschool @ Oct 12 2015, 03:58 PM) *

Stopped by the post office on the way home. Saw that guys photo on their board also. Seems he is popular...
Blue6

Stopped by the post office on the way home. Saw that guys photo on their board also. Seems he is popular...
76-914

That's either Wavy Gravy or Gabby Hays son. happy11.gif
Steve
I should of bought his steering wheel at the last one. He pretty much gave it away. sad.gif
andys
Surprisingly void of photo's. Anyone take any photo's?

Andys
Elliot Cannon

I felt bad about not being able to make the G&R. Till I saw this. av-943.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

Missed ya buddy ...
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 15 2015, 05:50 PM) *

laugh.gif

Missed ya buddy ...

Sorry as I missed you too. I was there for a few minutes.
Bruce mentioned that you were there.
Next time, circumstances should be better. cheer.gif
euro911
Sorry Peter, it seems I missed a few old-timers and some of the 'new' folks as well dry.gif

I need to schedule a lift-dismantling party/BBQ sometime before the end of the year.
bernbomb914
Krap my computer died and the one I am using did not have the club site on it. and I went fishing instead. But birthday greeting on my email got me back in so P can follow all you young dudes.
bernbomb914
83 years old today
euro911
birthday3.gif Bernie smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.