Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New build 72 914.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Smallblockbug
New project. It will be a slow process unless I sell al my Vw bug stuff and Vw rabbit stuff.
914forme
Okay sounds good, so what do you need liberated to speed this up. Thats not a dual cab in the back ground is it?
pdlightning
QUOTE(Smallblockbug @ Sep 6 2015, 11:24 AM) *

New project. It will be a slow process unless I sell al my Vw bug stuff and Vw rabbit stuff.

Looks like the beginning of a great project. Congrats! Keep us informed!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Smallblockbug @ Sep 6 2015, 12:24 PM) *

'73/4 front bumper. What's the VIN?
Smallblockbug
It's a 72 vin. The bus in the background isn't mine. I have a 62 pan pa title not in my name $250. Adjustable link pin beam drum to drum $250. 15x7 wide 5 rims $300 never been mounted other then to set on a drum. Old school drag swing axle transmission $150. Crossover exhaust $80. Set of wide 5 drums ready to go with bearing for front drums $80. Or $900 all. Located at 13495 yorkville ny. Until everything sells I get to just look at the car. I also have a little bit of rabbit stuff as well.
Smallblockbug
The pics were taken at the house in Nc where I bought it at.
jimkelly
there are some amazing suby build threads here. some are linked in my signature.
Smallblockbug
Same jim Kelly from volksrods days. I've been reading up on a lot of suby builds lately.
jimkelly
nope. but if you found my lost cash, then YUP : ))
Smallblockbug
Lol. Just checking as he was a metal working guy on there years ago. Use to stretch ghia fenders to fit wide tires. I'm sure I will be around off and on depending on cash flow.
rhodyguy
That was 'john' Kelly.
Smallblockbug
Yep john kelly is his name. Got messed up.
Smallblockbug
Step 1 remove trim and vinyl. Step 2 figure out what is the best way to smooth it all out.
Smallblockbug
Some more searching for rust.
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Smallblockbug @ Sep 9 2015, 07:15 PM) *

Step 1 remove trim and vinyl. Step 2 figure out what is the best way to smooth it all out.

interesting under the targa vinyl
what's the original color?
beerchug.gif
cjl
Smallblockbug
Its green. The red was done in the past at some point.
Smallblockbug
Found rust but it was expected. Nothing out of my realm of expertese. Just need to sell my bug parts to get the project off the ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.