Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Crank shaft spacer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfinegan
I need the split sleeve spacer found in the back of the crank shaft that keeps the needle bearing pilot bearing from entering the crank shaft to far. Was missing from my motor so I had to take it out of the one on my bench

thanks

-Robert
euro911
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 8 2015, 04:42 PM) *
I need the split sleeve spacer found in the back of the crank shaft that keeps the needle bearing pilot bearing from entering the crank shaft to far. Was missing from my motor so I had to take it out of the one on my bench

thanks

-Robert
confused24.gif Pix please
rfinegan
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 8 2015, 03:54 PM) *

QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 8 2015, 04:42 PM) *

thanks

-Robert
confused24.gif Pix please

Updated post with pic and description
914ltd

The spacer is unused on the 914. Install the pilot so there is enough space the felt wick (#21 soak with engine oil) is flush with the bolt surface of the flywheel. The pilot will stick out the crankshaft side about 3mm. Happy assembling! Brad
rfinegan
Does someone have one the can measure the dimension for me and I will have one made. A little to much work for me to get out now that its back together...

-Robert
rfinegan
Still need/looking
TheCabinetmaker
Like Brad said. You don't use it on a type 4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.