Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics from the Roadglue run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
scottb
aw shit that RUN looked like fun! so when is everyone gonna make the trip out east to the dc area? there are a few sights to be seen and i brew beer and make a wicked bbq! besides, i need some critiques, other than my own, of my ride.......

cheers! beerchug.gif
jonwatts
Jenny, what's the word on your car? Did Scott give you a shopping list yet?
Brad Roberts
Hey.. TEST THE ADS. You shouldnt be here posting.. ha ha ar15.gif

B
jonwatts
Well the first time I tried the link was :gilloutine:

I'll beat 'em up tonight, promise.

Be nice to me, I'm paying for your hotel room cool.gif
jtf914
Hey ScottB,

We've had some pretty great Fun Run's in Northern VA, the only thing is I'm usually the only 914.
The last fun run we had included 18 911's 1 912 and me. It would be nice to see some other teeners out there.
We use this board to keep in touch:
NoVA Porschephiles

This group does a lot of wrenching, and we have a "Loaner Tool Program" for those expensive but rarely used tools.

Hope to see you around,
Justin
Jenny
No word yet from Scott Yeaman. When I called yesterday the guy I spoke to said Scott had poked around my car on Tuesday, but no formal estimate, and he was out of the shop all Wed. Also said he had some questions for Brad about my car. I should get a call with an estimate *any day now.* boldblue.gif

Brad- what part did you say I need to get for my car?? The guys at the shop were wondering why it was revving so high.
Brad Roberts
Jenny,

The intake plenum is completely broken. It has a vaccuum leak. I dug one out for you today (50$) Finding them not cracked is becoming a chore. I wont be able to fix it for them until Tues/Wed of next week. It takes an hour or so to replace it. I have to pull both intake runners off the car and weazel my way to the bolts holding it down to the engine block. The engine moved so far back when the cross bar hit the bridge that the air cleaner almost yanked the throttle body off the plenum.

B
Bleyseng
So Jenny, how fast were you going to do all this damage?
Geoff
Brad Roberts
If it wasnt for the solid tranny mounts, the engine and trans would have been on the ground behind the car.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.