Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : 1975 Subaru Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
my928s4
Well life gets in the way sometimes and after not being able to work on the car for 18months I still do not have somewhere to move it to. The link below tells you more about the project than I can list here, the last post is pretty much where it is at.

All of my stash of parts is included, some items I can think of are Chrome bumpers, one new bumper top, assorted new seals and the interior parts that came with the car.

I also have a 901 gearbox rebuilt from a Dr Evil clinic, surplus to requirements after I got the Subie gearbox!!

Project Linkl

Anything over $6K gets it, hopefully someone can finish it ... wish it was me but life is too short!!

PM me if you have any questions.

Chris
mepstein
sad.gif - One of the builds I read through many times before I decided to do a suby swap. GLWTS
Mike1981
I'm interested in your conversion

sent you a PM

Please contact me

Thanks

MIke
matthepcat
PM sent.
Chris H.
Man, whoever gets this one really lucky. Deal of the year! All the hard work is done. Finish it up RIGHT!
JRust
Wow Chris! Top notch work. Wish I had the coin. I'd be all over it. I need an orange 914 again drooley.gif
rotor562
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 9 2015, 07:53 PM) *

Wow Chris! Top notch work. Wish I had the coin. I'd be all over it. I need an orange 914 again drooley.gif

2nd. Also interested I PMd you with a telephone number.

Thank you
914forme
Oh man that is a deal!!! If I was not a masochist, I would be all over that car, same color, great price.
my928s4
I have a sale pending, the delay on completing the potential deal is all down to me ..sigh. Appreciate all the interest, if the sale does not go through i will make let those who PM'd me know.

matthepcat
Anyone on this forum end up buying this conversion? If yes, what's up with it today?

I missed this one by the skin of my teeth.
exultant1
Is this a silent auction? Anything over 6k will be considered?
matthepcat
^^ no, this was for sale like over a year ago ^^^

Just trying to find out what happened to it.
my928s4
This project has moved on to a new owner, hopefully they will post progress on this site in the future.
matthepcat
By chance is the new owner a member here?

QUOTE(my928s4 @ May 31 2016, 10:52 AM) *

This project has moved on to a new owner, hopefully they will post progress on this site in the future.

miketeener
He is likely in hiding. I was the one Chris agreed to sell to. I was the first to call on it and we agreed on a price above his asking. I got a carrier lined up to pick up the car and then Chris says he can't get access to his car and to wait a while. I asked if he wanted a deposit, he said no, his word is good, Next thing I find out he sells it to someone else. Totally uncool on both the new buyer and seller's part. I am sure the guy that stole if from me offered more, but Chris should have given me the chance to raise my offer, even though we already agreed on a price. Got to love it.
My 914
QUOTE(miketeener @ Jun 5 2016, 06:26 PM) *

He is likely in hiding. I was the one Chris agreed to sell to. I was the first to call on it and we agreed on a price above his asking. I got a carrier lined up to pick up the car and then Chris says he can't get access to his car and to wait a while. I asked if he wanted a deposit, he said no, his word is good, Next thing I find out he sells it to someone else. Totally uncool on both the new buyer and seller's part. I am sure the guy that stole if from me offered more, but Chris should have given me the chance to raise my offer, even though we already agreed on a price. Got to love it.

I agree with you 100%

JNR!! (just not right)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.